Meetup in genoa (italy) saturday 15th october 2022

Здравствуйте!
Очень хочу обменяться с вами!

It was soooo wonderful to meet with you all,you definately not just made my day,but my week. Thank you for having me and all the beautiful presents. Since the envelopes didnt have names, I dont know which was from whom. But I am sitting here in my hotelroom now,looking through the contents and having a real big smile on my face. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart: hope,we see each other again,maybe in germany. Take care,all of you. Lots of love from Ines.

4 Likes

Thanks for joining us @travel28 !!! It was a pleasure!! I’m sorry you had to go through such a huge hardwork in signing everything! :rofl: This was the hardest meetup to sign because we had 2 cards this time. Usually we have time to relax more. :smiley:
You were our first international guest and it was a pleasure to meet you and cross with your community!

4 Likes

Cant wait to tell Fee and the others about my experience…:blush:

2 Likes

here you can see us at the meetup

2,5 kilos of postcards signed at the meetup to be sent :scream:

all the teas we swapped at the meetup :rofl:

columbus’ house in the last pictures :smiley:

10 Likes

Mille grazie, thank you @stefbot75 e amici for the two cards from your meetup. It’s funny that the cards did not arrive on the same days this week, also one card was hand-sorted, the other came ‘directly’ from the machine. (working at the distribution centre, I have some insights sometimes, thanks to friendly coworkers)

It’s interesting that you dedicate your meetings to historic events - me, when hosting, focus more on seasons.

Still hope to see (one/some/all of) you sometime, somewhere, Innsbruck, Genoa, il mondo meraviglioso

1 Like

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Thank you Irene for the great meeting postcard from your meeting. It is very interesting .
Thank you all who signed. It looks like you had a nice meeting.

2 Likes