Meetup in Colmar (Alsace) / FRANCE - 11th June 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Colmar, Haut-Rhin (68)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: square de la Montagne Verte
:calendar: DATE: 11/06/2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10h00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Google Maps

After two years without being able to organize a meeting, we are back in the city of Colmar!
I hope to see many of you and that we will enjoy a beautiful day :slightly_smiling_face:
Here is the program :

• 10 a.m.-12 p.m.: Stroll through the city, discovery of Little Venice and purchase of postcards
  • 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Lunch (I’m looking for a restaurant, I’ll let you know as soon as I have the info)
  • 2 p.m.-4 p.m.: Writing postcards
  • 4:30 p.m.: Souvenir photos and dispatch of cards :wink:
    The times are indicated for information and may vary slightly :wink:

For those who come by car, I suggest the Montagne Verte car park, a large car park (paying, count €10 for 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), and close to the center. We can meet on the esplanade at the exit of the car park.
For those who come by train, please let me know, I think we can meet around Little Venice.

Contact me if you would like to purchase meetup postcards (deadline 30/04/22). I will tell you quickly ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can we swap? I have a lot cards from meets up - Обмен: Открытки со встреч – 37 Bilder | VK

Can we swap? :slight_smile: :+1:
I went to the meeting in Ellwangen, Germany, on the exact same day. :smiley:
Please send me a message, thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello, I have recently received a postcard from this meeting, but there is no ID number on it and I have no idea who sent it and I am unable to register it. The Postcrossing admin emailed me about this post, so I was wondering if anyone sent this:

Please let me know if any of you have sent this to me! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Nininini, ID of the postcard is FR-1520633 from Lucie :wink:
Have a nice day !

Can we swap a card

I will be glad to exchange))