Meetup in Charleville-Mézières / FRANCE - 16th July 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Charleville-Mézières, Ardennes (08)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Office du Tourisme, Place Ducale 24
:calendar: DATE: 16/07/2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Update: 11.05: we are sitting on the terrace at tourist office, you can reach me on my mobile 0032474285290

Dear Postcrossing friends,

Three years ago, I discovered this beautiful city in the North of France and have been thinking.of organizing a meeting there. Corona stopped me from organizing, but finally I am happy to set a date, Saturday 16 th of July.

Here are my ideas for the day:

• 11.00 we meet in front of the tourist information center, Place Ducale 24
  • we start our postcard shopping in a few shops nearby
  • 13.00 we go to the ‘Garden Ice Cafe’ where we can have lunch, after lunch we will start signing postcards and have a great time chatting, getting to know each other better and exchange ideas. We will have time to stay here until approximately 18.00. For lunch everybody can choose a la carte.
  • 18.00 for those people who are interested, we can take a walk around the city

A meeting postcard will be created in honor of this meeting and will be available for ordering some weeks before.the meeting.

How to get to Charleville-Mézières:

• from Belgium: easiest.is to come by car, from Brussels it is approximately 2h15 drive. Train could be an option but it looks a long journey as you need to travel via Lille or Paris
  • from Paris, you can take a bus (approx. 3 hours) or train (approx. 2 hours)
  • from Luxembourg: by car about 1h30 drive

Looking forward to meet you all !

Jo

PARTICIPANTS:

• Jeke
  • Mamiielariie
  • Mieke1985
  • juytters
  • Opec (40 cards)
  • beali
  • Lilly1503 and friend (40 cards)
  • Clacla
  • Sarrolorraine and partner (10 cards)
  • Island Breeze (12 cards)
7 Likes

I will come jo.

1 Like

I also would love to join you

I like to join too.

Hello! I would like to receive a special postcard of this meeting, which would be signed by all participants. Is it possible? Here are my postcards to swap swap – Google Drive

1 Like

I would like to join! :slight_smile:

Maybe this meeting in France could also interest @Lejo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super idée!
Je participe avec plaisir à cette rencontre!

2 Likes

Nice you will come. You are welcome!

Coucou !

Je viens avec plaisir ! (je serai avec mon compagnon :wink: )

2 Likes

Bonjour Aurelie, je suis super content que tu viens, finalement on va se revoir, bisous Jo

Hi everyone ! Would love to join you. Good idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

you are welcome! Nice you will come! Lara

1 Like

Bonjour! I would like to participate on the meeting. I will come with my partner.
À bientôt, Jutta Ulrike

2 Likes

Great, we are looking forward to meet you!

Hereby the meeting card which has been designed.

7 Likes

Hello!
Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

1 Like

send Pm

@Jeke @Mamiielariie @Mieke1985 @juytters @Opec @beali @Lilly1503 @Clacla and @Sarrolorraine

The meeting card is ready

So who like to order them and how much you want of it. It is 0.25 cent for one card.

Greeting Lara and Jo

2 Likes

Hello!

I will come. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to swap this meetup card, I collect houses and this is such a cool card. I can pm swap offers, I don’t have an album but many cards (meetups, Tourist view cards from Germany and abroad, illustrations, Spider-Man with matching special postmark, animals…)

1 Like