Meetup Hilo, Hi 21 Oct 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hilo, Hawaii
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Coconut Island Park
77 Keliipio Pl. Hilo, HI 96720
:calendar: DATE: 21 October 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10am to noon HST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Aloha! I am looking forward to my upcoming visit to Hilo. While I am there, I will be holding a meetup at Coconut Island Park. We will be signing meetup postcards, so be sure to bring your favorite pen and/or ink stamp. Most importantly, we will have the opportunity to meet fellow Postcrossers in real time. Hopefully, I will be able to get a picnic table in the park. It might be a good idea to bring your own lawn chair. On the day of the meetup, I will post where we can be found in the park. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in the comments or you can contact me through private message. I’m really looking forward to meeting you, hope to see you on the island! :slightly_smiling_face:

UPDATE
Score! We have a table! As you enter the island from the footbridge, follow the path to the left. We are under a tree. The table with the white and red checkered table cloth, that’s us! :slight_smile:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

6 Likes

If they are interested, your parents are more than welcome to attend the meetup. There will be plenty of meetup postcards to go around. I hope to see you there. I can’t believe that it is going to be next Saturday. The 21st is almost here! I am really looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply, i cant wait to meet everyone!