MEETING - Cyprus, Nicosia 30 September 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Nicosia, Republic of Cyprus
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Postal Museum, Agiou Savva 3b, 1015 Lefkosia
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, 30th September 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet up at the Postal Museum. Explore the Postal Museum together. Walk to Piasta Gourounaki together for a sit down / coffee / chat and sign Meeting Postcards together.

The Meeting Postcard design:

Please comment to confirm your attendance! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to meeting fellow postcrossers! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I will be ordering print of this postcard with a local printing shop. If the attendees would like me to order prints for them too please let me know so I know the numbers. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

really lovely card. nice done :heart:

1 Like

Hi Monika. I’m Anna and hoping to come to meetup :slight_smile: Also, I’d like a card for myself too. Thanks in advance! :heart:

1 Like

Hi, Monica. I’m Olga. I hope to come to the meeting. I want 3 postcards for myself. See you!

1 Like

Hello Anna @Harbour <3 looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile: would you like just one copy of the postcard?

Hi Olga @Golubaya-roza I’m looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

@Tetsuko thank you so much! :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you! @monika5305 print 5 postcards for me, please :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Hello everybody! I’m Tatiana. Very nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Monika, I’d like to get 10 cards! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello Tatiana @TanyaTatiana - looking forward to meeting you in person :slight_smile: I will get the cards printed for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello @diDinara :slight_smile: I will print the cards for you :slight_smile: looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

I think I’d like 4 copies of the postcards. thank you, @monika5305 !

1 Like

I’ve ordered the postcards now. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find a good quality print locally so I had to print from overseas. It will workout to €0.70 per postcard. Please bring exact change on the day if you want the postcard(s) as I don’t usually carry cash. I’ve ordered enough to hopefully provide for those who will want a postcard but haven’t asked for it on the forum. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone!! Count me in for the meetup! And hopefully there’s enough postcards printed so I can buy a couple of them too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! :slight_smile: perfect! See you then! :slight_smile: I’ve printed A LOT so I’m sure there will be plenty available :slight_smile:

Hi @monika5305, could I also have 2 postcards please :slight_smile: Happy to have our first meeting in CY!

1 Like

@chicaonaplane of course, 2 postcards for you :slight_smile: looking forward to the meeting! :smiley:

Would someone exchange this beautiful meetingcard with me, please?
That would be great! Warm greetings from Germany!