Meet up May 18 2024 To Chekhov with love

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taganrog
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Petrovskaya, 104/2.
:calendar: DATE: May 18 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00-14.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Chekhov International Book Festival 2024
May 17 - 19, 2024, Taganrog
“To Chekhov with love” - postcard cross stitch

A large-scale socio-cultural project on the Don land has been taking place in Taganrog since 2007 and is aimed at creating conditions for the formation of modern cultural competencies in the field of literature and reading, and intellectual leisure.

In 2022, the Chekhov Book Festival became the winner of the competition of the Presidential Foundation for Cultural Initiatives (PFKI-22-1-000480 ), the winner of the district stage in the North Caucasus and Southern Federal Districts of the competition of the National Award in the field of event tourism RUSSIAN EVENT AWARDS in the nomination “The best tourist event in the field of culture”.
The Chekhov Book Festival project was among the finalists of the XI National Award in the field of event tourism Russian Event Awards and was awarded a special prize by the Foundation for the Development of Public Relations “Region PR”, one of the leading PR agencies in the country.

4 Likes

Hello! I am interested in a couple of this card (1 for me in Italy and 1 for a friend in Germany) My offer:

write to me in private messages, we will exchange with you

1 Like