Meet up in Montréal, September, September 30th, 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Montréal, Canada
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Gare Centrale, près du Second Cup
:calendar: DATE: 2023, September 30th
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10h00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting organized on the occasion of World postcard Day. A few cards were created specifically for the WPD as well as an official model with postcrossing logo.
We will sign the official cards and then have a joint meal for those who wish to join.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful design :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Can’t wait! How many cards will be available to attendees?

Hello! Total 500. Still have 213 available. Just send me a message if you want to reserve some.

Exciting!!

1 Like

Hello!
To ensure that I can note your visit and reserve postcards for you, please write to me at archamma(at)videotron.ca
Cards are $0.25 each. With transfer, I can reserve the desired quantities in your name.
Otherwise, I should have cards available on site, at the same cost. An official model with logo but several models specifically for the WPD will be available.

Marie-Josée

Hi Maja,

I’d love to attend, but I’m not sure at this point. When would be the last date to confirm? Also, do you know if there is free parking available anywhere close to that specific Second Cup? If I go, I’ll be driving from Kanata.

Many thanks,

Ahmet

Good morning,
You can tell me until the day before, September 29th. We’ll take everyone since there’s plenty of room at Central Station.
For parking, I think it’s quite easy. There are many paid parking lots around.
The station address is:
895 Rue De la Gauchetiere O, Montreal, QC H3B 4G1

For the cards, you will just have to tell me when confirming.

Marie-Josee

Hi, I am interested in meeting you all at the Gare Centrale. I might be working that day but I will try to go. What a great idea ! I hope I will be available. Thank you for organising this meeting.

1 Like

I would really love to attend and maybe you can reserve 5 postcards for me. I live just off the island and perhaps i can come in on train and metro. I will confirm 100% a week before the event. Do you let us know if there are any changes or cancellations? Merci beaucoup de l’avoir organisé !

1 Like

Hi!

I would love to exchange WPD Meetup cards. I’ll be on the Florianopolis, SC, Brazil Meetup in the same day.

This is the card I have from the meet up, let me know if you are interested. I’ll be mailing them October 2nd (Saturday mail offices are closed here).

Thank you!

2 Likes

@SamaraFK I’m interested, Sending you a pm.

@debbiemilly Im driving from L’Ile-Perrot to Angrignon metro and then taking the metro/walking to Gare Centrale. The underground food courts are a bit of a maze, but I found my way to the last meetup. Let me know if you’d like to ride in with me. The weekend trains from off-island are very sporadic.

1 Like

@ykarenes that is very kind of you :blush: can i let you know a little closer to September?

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:
Greetings from Portugal! :slight_smile: I would love to swap this card! I can send the Postal Hug card from Portugal in return!

Please let me know if any of you is interested :slight_smile:

A Portuguese friend,
Joana Silva

3 Likes

Yes sure

I’m wondering if I can do a swap with someone who will have the Montreal Meetup cards!? Looking to swap for two of the meetup cards.

1 Like

Good evening,

If there is still some space available, I would love to join!
@Maja40 Marie-Josée, Is there a few remaining postcards available maybe?

Merci beaucoup!

Good morning! Yes of course, you are welcome. I will have about 150 cards left to sell on site.

1 Like

I will drop by to purchase a couple postcards