Meet up in Annecy - 23 Septembre 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: France/ Rhône Alpes
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: In front of the tourist office of Annecy, centre Bonlieu 1 Rue Jean Jaurès, 74000 Annecy
:calendar: DATE: 23 Septembre 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10 h
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
10 h : Appointment and walk in Annecy. Purchase cards for those who want
12h00 : Eat in the restaurant “La rotisserie du Thiou” on the old city
13h30: Card signing
15h30 :Souvenir photo and sending of cards

The times are obviously indicative, except the time of appointment.
I am pleased to propose to you to spend a moment between lovers of postcards.
Contact me if you would like to attend the meeting. I will be happy to give you all the details.

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

1 Like

may i request you for a meetup postcard at my address in France. i will reciprocate appropriately.
wish you a great meetup in advance.

I absolutely love Annecy and I got excited seeing this event! :slight_smile: I visited Annecy as part of my Interrail Trip last July. I spent 4 days there and absolutely loved it. I am already planning a family vacation there in a few years time. My husband is probably sick of hearing about ANNECY because I talk about it all the time haha :slight_smile:
ENJOY your meeting!! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the card you sent me!!! The card is very beautiful and I’m so happy!!!

@charline_nl
Merci pour votre carte de rendez-vous.
Merci d’avoir pensé à nous.
Et merci à tous ceux qui ont tamponné