Meet-up at new UNESCO site Bad Kissingen 4 September 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bad Kissingen
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Kurtheater (parking: Parkhaus Kurtheater, Kapellenstrasse 8)

:calendar: DATE: 4 September 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: starting from Kurtheater, we will visit the hot spots of Bad Kissingen and invade the postcard shops
Restaurant is booked for lunch at 13:00 and later coffee, but only 8 persons allowed.

Dear all,

I will soon be at the brandnew UNESCO WHS Bad Kissingen for an orthopedic rehabilitation soon, and would like to organize a small meet-up of about 10 persons (due to rising Covid-19 cases, it might be less),
For lunch, only 8 persons are allowed in the restaurant. I’m sorry.

Meeting cards will be available (design by Clara508 - thank you once again, dear).

• Pictures to follow by Clara508
  • Cost max. 0.30 € (price depends of quantity / order will be managed by Clara508 by paypal)
  • will be delivered directly from the printing shop to my address in Bad Kissingen, so preparing them at home prior to the meeting, won’t be possible, I’m sorry.

UPDATE Aug. 28: Cards are ordered.

I hope to see some of you and to have a wonderful lunch and afternoon together.

Participants:

1. Hexentrio
  2. Clara508
  3. Anchesa
  4. Batangai
  5. catlover98
  6. utelia
  7. utelia’s husband
  8. isagv
2 Likes

Thank you @Hexentrio :grin:. I order the cards on August 24th and I will contact you with the payment information via PayPal.
These are my designs…

6 Likes

wowww nice cards

Hello Simi,
I would like to join your meet-up, and I’ll bring my husband, too.

2 Likes

Please count me in!
I would like 10 cards each from card 1 and 2 and 5 cards from motive 3.

2 Likes

Die Karten sind bestellt. Für weitere Teilnehmer sind leider keine Karten mehr verfügbar.

Hi! I would like to exchange for your wonderful postcards.

3 Likes

Sure, please write a u2u :grin:.

1 Like

Sure, please write a u2u :grin:

1 Like

I sent PM

I like to swap the cards

Thank you for the wonderfull meetup. :heart_eyes:

Vielen herzlichen Dank an @isagv , die mir eine schöne Karte von diesem Meeting geschickt hat, und natürlich auch an alle Mitunterzeichner_innen und -stempler_innen!

1 Like

I would like to thank @isagv for her meeting card with nice stamp.

Thank you @isagv (and people there) for sending a meetup postcard to Brazil. So encouraging seeing people returning to ‘old normal’ life. Also love the stamps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you, dear @isagv, for the beautiful meetup card and great stamps, and many thanks to everyone who signed! :smiley:

1 Like