:world_map: CITY/REGION: FonDuLac WI
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:Room C Radisson Hotel & Convention Ctr.,
625 West Rolling Meadows Drive,
Highways I-41 and Military Rd
FondDuLac, Wis
:calendar: DATE: May 4
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet other Postcrossers
Sign meetup postcards—Bring a stamp if you have one—Postcards available for a small fee.
Let me know how many you would like to reserve .
Silent auction — bring one or two lots you would like to sell ---- bid on some you like
Bring unwanted postcards for the free table and find treasures there for yourself.
Share your postcard experiences or show some of your favorites.
Check out the show for stamps postcards postage exhibits and more.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

1 Like

I plan on being there. This is my first meet-up so I’m really not sure what to expect but am also looking forward to it.

1 Like

Are you able to help me set up a meet up. The instructions on line do not work for me

I am planning to attend the meetup. I am visiting from Virginia. I have never been to Wisconsin before, so I am making a vacation out of it. I usually get 100-150 cards. I have lots of Meetup friends. I can explain that when I get there. What is the last day to order cards? I want to wait until the end to order them in case something changes with my travel plans.

2 Likes

Awesome Linda and you’ll receive a warm welcome to Wisconsin! Looking forward to meeting you!

I tentatively plan to be there. I’d like to reserve 25 postcards, please. Thank you for organizing! Looking forward to it!

I talked my husband into a toad trip! I Plan on attending. Reserve 12 cards for me. Do you have a design yet?

1 Like

The postcards are ordered and you can reserve 30.They will be $0.25 each
More should be available at the meetup. Let me know how many you would like.

Will try to be there! Might not be there for long though, planning to head down to Horicon Marsh after if the weather is nice.

Ex-Wisconsinite living in Iowa here. I don’t know whether I will be able to join you, but I will keep this meet-up on my radar in case it turns out that I can!

For those who are going to be exploring the fond du lac area, may I highly suggest a visit to Kelley County Creamery and La Claire goat farm!

I am going to make my best effort to be there, especially since I had to miss the St Francis meetup! I’d like to reserve 15 cards please.

Two of us planning to attend. 30 cards please. Thanks

I already responded that I’m coming but forgot to let you know how many meetup cards l’d like - 20 please. Thanks!

I am not going to be able to make it after all. I work as a project manager for cargo ships, and one of our reserve ships has been activated. I hope I can make a meetup in your area later. I you already bought cards for me, please let me know and I will figure out how to pay for them.

The postcards came today. They look good. Are you excited yet?

1 Like

Name Postcards reserved
ckproeber Chris 30
Konfusedwithak Emily 16
Kristina 20
Greg 30
Indreni 15
matt319 Matt 20
gigix4 20
RhondaLou Rhonda 12
rubber_ducky
geojoy
LovelylindaPost Linda 100
coming from Virginia

Can't make it to the meeting
                             Donna                           10 

Let me know if there are any corrections or additions.
Bring unwanted cards for the free table
Bring any postcards you want in the silent auction
Bring any Postcrossong stories you want to share
Have fun and meet other Postcrossers

I’m planning on attending (my first meetup!)
My husband will be attending with me, although he is not a postcrosser, just a supporter of my hobbies! :blush:

I’d like to reserve 20 meetup postcards, thank you!

1 Like

Where do the proceeds from silent auction go?
And are you talking single cards or a group of cards?