May 21 2022 - A Rural Getaway (Jonestown/Austin, TX Meetup)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Jonestown, TX (Near Austin/Cedar Park)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Blue Hound Books (18360 Ranch Rd 1431, Jonestown, TX 78645
:calendar: DATE: May 21 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00 PM CDT
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello everyone!

Would you like to go on a day trip away from the city? Then welcome to the Jonestown meetup! We’ll be meeting at the Blue Hound Bookstore, a local spot in the middle of hill country.

As for what to do, we’ll sign postcards and exchange Postcrossing stories. Bring your supplies, stamps, and other things you’d like to exchange/show off. All are welcome!

7 Likes

Tentative Postcard design:

3 Likes

Hello. I would be happy to exchange)

hello, can we swap ? :smile:
here’s my offer, it will be signed by partecipants

please let me know, thank you very much :smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I am interested in joining! Are kids/babies welcome to join? I have a lil baby I would love to bring if so :blush:

1 Like

Yay! Yup, kids and babies are more than welcome. I think there’s even a kids section to the bookstore where they can explore some books. Just let me know so I can give the bookstore a heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, I will be joining and bringing my baby as well! Can’t wait!

Postcards ordered and ready to go! :cowboy_hat_face:

I live in Dallas and this sounds like a great opportunity for a day trip! I’m really going to try to make it.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

The postcards have landed! All set for this weekend!

Namaste from INDIA!
Can I receive the meetup card, please.

Thank you!

unfortunately, I injured my shoulder last night and will not be able to make the drive today. Have fun and I hope to make the next one!

I sadly won’t be able to join either, son caught a cold and has a low grade fever so we will be sitting this one out.

Hi

I am not sure who sent me the meetup postcard but thank you for your kindness.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 532 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

1 Like