May 14th 2022 1st&2nd Meet Up in FuDing

:world_map: PROVINCE: FuJian
:world_map: CITY: FuDing
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Luckin Coffee(No.156 NanDa Road) FuDing,China
:calendar: DATE: 2022.05.14
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-17:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Due to the pandemic,we postponed our 1st meet up and decided to merge the 1st and the 2nd into one day which would be May 14th.Please bring your stationery and stamp. :writing_hand:
If you wanna join us,please contact us in Weibo or Little RedBook,we are always welcome new members. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There will be 8 cards as you can see down below. :point_down:

Hi! I would like to make an exchange for this postcard. Here are my postcards to exchange Fehler | VK

Hi Nirgen.I would like to swap with you however I cannot open the link in your reply.Do you mind if we swap on Instagram? My account: Zooeysmail .Or you could just dm me your offer.Thank you.

hello!
try to see my album. I have changed the settings. Don’t look at the blue box. Postcards must be viewed without registration.
Instagram does not work in Russia

Hi Nirgen.It says Unknown Error.And i I can’t sign up😢.Maybe you could just dm your offer?Thank you❤️

I made a new album. Can you watch it? swap – Google Drive

Yes i can watch it.Can i take No.336?

This one?

Yes!!:hugs:

Ок!
Can I get your address? please write in English and Chinese.

My address
Address removed by the Administrator. Please use the private email system to exchange addresses.

Address removed by the Administrator. Please use the private email system to exchange addresses.

The card will be sent after the meet up🤗 Thank you

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange))

Can I take this one?

Swap: АЛЬБОМ ДЛЯ ОБМЕНА – 189 фотографий (vk.com)

Looking for this beautiful postcard. Here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

Hi Is this one still available?

Hi Is this one available?

Can the Logo be moved down a little on this postcard please so that there is NO blue behind it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Sure. I will move it.Thank you for reminding me.:relaxed: