Mariehamn - September 30, 2021

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mariehamn
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Smakbyn, Slottsvägen 134, Kastelholm
:calendar: DATE: 30.9.2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 17.30 -
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will participate the multi-city meetup in Finland to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the Postcard in Finland. We will also celebrate the World Postcard Day.

20 free meetup cards to everyone who participate provided by Finnish Postcrossing Friends Association. A special cancellation on October 1, 2021.

5 Likes

Anyone willing to swap this postcard for the same (no special cacellation) or any other from Brazil or Brazilian meetup?
Just let me know via DM, pls
Thank you and have great fun!

Anyone willing to swap this postcard for the same (no special cancellation) or any other from Germany or the meetup in Hamburg?
Just let me know via DM, pls
Thank you and have great fun!

Hello
If an exchange is possible, I would like to ask for your postcard.
My exchanger Обменник – 612 Bilder | VK

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to swap a postcard for this World Postcard Day postcard I designed? I will be sending it from Pennsylvania, USA, on World Postcard Day, October 1.

DM me if this would work. Thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m extremely sick fighting a rare neurological disease that causes extreme pain among many other things and haven’t been anywhere except hospitals and assisted care living for 7 years. Mail is the only thing thing I look forward to and makes me happy. Due to painamd autonomic dysfunction I can barely do any activities except look at the postcard gallery and sort my stamps and cards so this postmark would really, really mean a lot to me. If anyone at the meeting could help me with this, it would be so so special to me. Please let me know for my address if this is possible!!

Hi! I will send you a card from our meetup tomorrow. I found your address on your profile page so you do not need to send it to me now. All my warmest wishes to you.

Hannele/Anna-Hannele

3 Likes

thank you so so much for your kindness!!! I am really, really looking forward to it!! I can’t wait, thank you!!! :smiley:

Thank you for your card which arrived today!

Have a nice fall!

Hannele

Wonderful!

Thank you for the OX card! A great addition to my OX-card-collection!

Hannele

1 Like

Hi @Anna-Hannele

Your meet up card arrived
Thanks so much.
And yes of course I am interested in further meetup cards :wink:

Thanks again

Ulrich

Thank you for your card! It arrived yesterdy. And thank you for all the stamps for my friend.

I’d like to use your envelope in one of my Altered Books, the one about Postcrossing. I hope you don’t get too angry about this! :grin: These must be something very special.

I will add you to my meet-up card list. We had a meeting yesterday and decided to start a local postcrossing association. This will be the third assocation in the world. The first one is the Finnish Postcrossing Frieds and their former chairman has now moved to Åland and he is the one who came up with this suggestion.

Hannele

you can use my email: hannele@aland.net, it’s easier to comminicate that way

1 Like

We’re terribly late going through our mail pile, but still wanted to thank you for sending us a postcard from this meeting, with the special cancellation mark! :heart_eyes: Kiitos! We hope you all had a nice time together, and enjoyed the day.

1 Like

Hi, if You like Malta and you want swap some postcards let me know