March 30, 2024 San Diego, CA meetup

@Kayce_97 Has anyone responded to you? If not, please send me a PM by no later than 10:00a PST on 3/30/24 with your address and I will send you a card. I do not need a card in return - it’s my pleasure to send these out. Cheers!

@Kushboo Has anyone responded to you? If not, please send me a PM by no later than 10:00a PST on 3/30/24 with your address and I will circulate a card for you at the Meetup and post it to you. I do not need a card in return - it’s my pleasure to send these out. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi everyone,
hope the rain doesn’t complicate our plans too much, please travel safely.
See you soon!

4 Likes

Traveling safe. who was the wise guy that ordered this rain? :grin:

1 Like

Where is the meetup today?

Scripps Miramar Ranch Library, 10301 Scripps Lake Drive, San Diego, CA 92131

I am so sorry, I can’t make it today. :cry: I got a flat tire on the way and the car got towed to the tire shop now.

1 Like

Thank you everyone very much for coming, hope you had fun!
Shout out to @JenniferKG, @suegathman and @SonaliS for organizing the game and activity and helping out.

If you want to take part in postcard lottery and/or round robin, don’t forget to scan the QR code on the backside of the alphabet card and sign in via google form. I’ll leave it open until next weekend.

Hope to see you at the next meetup :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank yo so much for hosting the meet up! I had a wonderful time meeting new postcrossers.
Thank you for all the goodies and the fun games, too!

5 Likes

Had an absolute blast today! Thank you @marora for hosting and such a cool card design!

Always great to catch up with folks and thank you for all the fun activities involved! :pray:t5::sparkles: … I am patiently waiting to peel off my wooden card picture :sweat_smile::muscle:t5:

Can’t wait to be back in San Diego for another one! :raised_hands:t5:

7 Likes

Thank you @maroravery much for hosting the meetup. Had a great time. Brought pens and cards to add to a box of free cards. Turns out it was a table full of cards and small free items. Nice to see people picking out what they liked and adding to the table.

5 Likes

Thank you for organizing the fun wooden postcard. I unveiled my post card this morning.

4 Likes

Here’s the gang from the Meetup! We had a fabulous time!

12 Likes

Thanks so much for the wonderful meetup! It was a great first experience and can’t wait to go again! It was so awesome to meet everyone! Evelyne no0prob

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the wooden postcard activity as well, it came out perfect! :))

2 Likes

Thank you @marora for a wonderful meetup! And my apologies for the late arrival.
The proximity to the USPS distribution center was also appreciated! (I’m sure that was a complete coincidence, but nonetheless… haha)
It was nice meeting the SD crew and seeing some old faces.
Hope to be back in SD in the not-too-distant future! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

4 Likes

Thanks for the card, @DosRobles . I can now consider myself an ‘attendee in absentia’ :smiley:

Lottery, round robin and contact sheet emails are out.
Let me know if you find errors please.

If you don’t have the emails, check your spam folder first and then let me know

3 Likes

Lottery A postcard sent out. :grinning:

2 Likes

Lottery B card sent yesterday. I mailed all the RR cards today. :smiley: :mailbox:

2 Likes