March 16, 2024| Quincy Illinois Meetup! ☘️

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Quincy, Illinois
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Quincy Public Library, Small conference room (526 Jersey St.)
:calendar: DATE: March 16, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:30-3:30pm Central
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet and Greet, swap cards, sign cards, show and tell, chat.

Looking to plan a :shamrock:St. Patrick’s Day :shamrock: theme meetup!

We will meet at the Quincy Public Library in their small conference room (to the right of the check in desk). We can have up to 25 participants!
Plan to:

:shamrock:1. Meet and chat with other postcrossers!

:shamrock:2. Bring your unique/most favorite postcards to show the group!

:shamrock:3. Sign and swap cards!

I will bring cookies. You can bring a drink if needed but must be in a covered/closable cup.

This is what I have come up with for our official card! Something simple and green, of course. It will have a white border and “The Postcrossing logo is a registered trademark” on the back. Please let me know how many you would like, they will be $0.50 each! I need to know how many to order by March 8th!

Please let me know if you’d like to join and share with your Postcrossing friends!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

7 Likes

I’m interested! Enjoyed todays meetup at St. Charles. Quincy is closer for me, so that is even better!

2 Likes

I plan on seeing you there too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh dang, I would like to go but I will be out of town! If you organize another at some point I would love to come!

2 Likes

Sign me up please. I’m new so this will be my first.

1 Like

I’m so excited to have you join us! Please click the box that says “Going” with a check mark in front of it at the top of my post to reserve your spot.

Meetup Cards will be 50 cents each. I need to know how many everyone would like by March 8th please!

Do you need to know by public reply or private message?

1 Like

Hi. I got your message for 20 cards and I see you clicked “going” at the tops so you’re good to go! See you there!

oh man the only post crossing meetup in Illinois so far and I can’t make it.

Hello Kayce, I would like to join you on the 16th. I would like to purchase 10 of the postcards.

2 Likes

I’d like to go, have checked the box for “Going” and would like to purchase 15 cards, thank you Kayce! :smiley: I hope the weather holds up and is nice.

2 Likes

I’m going to come! I was so sad I missed the Saint Charles one which is so close to me. I will get back to you about how many cards I would like. Thank you for organizing this. :purple_heart::smiling_face::tada:

1 Like

Such a pretty card. A little far for me. If anyone would like to swap a card, let me know :grinning:

Would it be ok to bring my cousin with me? She’s not a post crosser but we are going to sightsee before and after the event. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes that’s fine!

I’d be happy to swap. XD I’m prepared this time! I ordered my first stamper lol
Karla

1 Like

I got one too!

2 Likes

Hi friends, getting excited for the meetup! Here’s what I have for those wanting postcards. Please let me know asap how many you want. 16 days!!

1. @ordinaryk 20
  2. @STLWendy 10
  3. @CrimsonKing 15
  4. @iamabibliophile 10
  5. @RhondaLou 10
  6. @cndot 10
2 Likes

Hey Kayce! I would like to get some of the meetup cards for the Quincy meet up. I would like to get 10, please!
Let me know how you would like me to pay.
Thanks so much :blush: