Maintaining a address book

Nameste from India,

Hi all…

I have maintained a book for the sent address received by postcrossing…with date …the postcrosser wish list …

I find it easy to select the preferred card and also take my own time to write on the card …
Sometimes i Google about the card and write…Or write about my likes…other hobbies…

As soon as my card gets registered…i also make a note of it in the book.

What about you…
Is anyone doing it…

2 Likes

There’s a topic about keeping track of your postcards here:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/how-do-you-keep-track-of-your-trades-and-swaps/20424

If it’s okay for you and it meets the topic you’d like to write about, I’d like to transfer your post and the following ones over there. Please let me know!

Hi
Pl transfer it …
Thank you.

Same here, also keep books, now i have already completed two half books, and it’s helpful to write penpal letters in raw format

Hi, when I click on the link you transferred this post to, it says that page is private.

Hi… Nameste from India,
I don’t know how it’s gone to the private mode…
When i posted the … maintaining a address book…
I got a mail from a admin stating already a similar thread exists and asked if it was ok to …move this there…

What link do you mean? I can see only one link here and that isn’t private :thinking:

I figured it out. I had to make my first comment and then I was given more accessibility in the forums. I can open the link now! Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Aaah, this! Didn’t remember that it was necessary :see_no_evil:

A post was merged into an existing topic: How do you keep track of your trades and swaps?