Main site dark mode

Hello, the dark mode for the main site is fantastic, thank you very much!

I just noticed that the picture of a pin on the page where I edit my travelling postcard stayed light.

1 Like

For me I don’t found the dark mode option. Can you help me? Where is this option?

I found only in the community

1 Like

Hello @guifanchin,

You can change the colour here.
Click on your avatar, choose preferences and you will see the option.

Theme
Postcrossing
Darker

2 Likes

yes… on community I could change, but in the main postcrossing I can’t find this option…

1 Like

:thinking:

I don’t think we can change this page.
I don’t see an option regarding the Mainsite.
@meiadeleite, You probably know the answer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

but this topic is about dark mode on main postcrossing… See again the photo attached from hankadl

Hmmm, maybe there isn’t one? I just visited the site and it was dark so I assumed dark more was added there as well. It is true though that I have a new phone and I did set the phone environment to dark mode so maybe the browser automatically adjusts colours of all websites for me :thinking: @guifanchin @Tinkatutu

2 Likes

I think it indeed has to do with the screen settings and that people open / join the PC mainsite / forum on the mobile phone or an Ipad etc…

Yes, I believe this is the case, as there isn’t a dark mode for postcrossing.com (yet!). :sweat_smile: I’m glad it seems to mostly work on your device though, even without us doing anything to support it!

2 Likes