Mail to China (2022 temporary suspension)

Can I be a bit of interpreter, may @paulo forgive me :sweat_smile:

Means admins do not support country blaming-shaming and do all in their power to delete hurtful comments (since the team is small it takes time). The political posts on the thread were off-topic and were deleted because of that (admins were saying before that the political discussion are better to be handled in PMs)

Means respect for all Chinese users and for all who are affected by temporary mail delays. The decision is motivated mainly by statistics and similar decision are implemented towards other countries (Ukraine or Finland) on the regular basis without even letting users know, because the suspensions are so short. So actually making Chinese postcrossers on the forum aware of technical tweaks postcrossing team makes is showing how much team cares about one of the biggest part of our community - China.

Seems, that mail is picking up, so I hope it will be few days when 60% of cards will be delivered (60% is mentioned with the Ukraine postal situation as sort of threshold, as I presume) and the short suspension will be lifted. 60% is a standard, probably? Or something like 50%+?

24 Likes