[LOTTERY] North American Winner of the Month (NA-WOTM) March 2024

Address sent to NAMsMommy

Sorry for posting late, it’s been a busy week. But I’m excited to be March’s WOTM, thank you!! And thank you to those who shared birthday wishes as well, it was a perfect month to open my mailbox :slightly_smiling_face:

@SharonMI Thank you for the Harry Potter card! I am loving Postcrossing, it is so much fun to not see just bills or junk in the mailbox!

@Beachyblonde Thank you for my first D&D card! I’m excited to grow this collection! Happy birthday to you as well!

@ladybug513 Thank you for the Harry Potter card! The little Ron sticker, and other HP stickers are adorable!!

@uconn This card is so cute! It reminds me of a teddy bear I used to have as a child. I still have it, it hangs out in my son’s room!

@Annazon This card was perfect to receive Thursday. I had had a rough day at work, and this gave me a smile and helped me leave work outside my door.

4 Likes

Two more cards to report!

@sarahaeyo Thank you for another addition to my Studio Ghibli collection! I haven’t seen this movie, but my husband has and he liked this card!

@TravelWithMe This card is so adorable! I love simese cats, although I’ve never owned one (yet). My aunt and uncle have owned many, and usually show them at cat shows. One of theirs has brought home many, many medals over the last few years!

1 Like

Congratulations again Nichole @blubay2021!
It looks like you are off to a great start!

1 Like

I would like to get the address please

Address sent to AlohaJoe and rye4ray

I’d like the address please

Address sent to Hazygirl

I was the decoy! Thanks @blubay2021 for the 7 mile bridge card. I haven’t been to the Keys either and think that bridge would give me anxiety.

1 Like

A couple more cards came in over the last few days!

@nhigh Thank you for this cool card! I’ve been to the Atlantic a few times, and I’m always surprised at how cold it is, probably because I’m used to the warmer Gulf waters!

@anon21691494 Thank you for the flag postcard! It is cool to learn about the history of different flags!

@NAMsMommy I hope the snow has settled down for you! It’s been a long time since I’ve had to drive in snow, but I do understand not wanting to do it.

1 Like

Another round received, thank you again everyone!

@StephofYorktown That is awesome to live in an area full of so much history!

I think the next one is @AlohaJoe - If so, thank you for the Hoover Dam card, this is on my bucket list to visit.

@Hazygirl Thank you for the awesome Star Wars card! My husband also prefers the Empire, I don’t really have a preference!

1 Like

I have received another card!

From @sannah82 - Thank you for the Harry Potter card! I alos love the Spirit of 76 stamps that you added as well!