[LOTTERY] North American Winner of the Month (NA-WOTM) January 2024

Address has been sent to all those above

Can I get the address as well?

1 Like

I would like the address. Thank you.

1 Like

I’d like the winner’s address please. Thanks.

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m glad I remembered before it got to be too late in the month. May I have the address, please?

1 Like

I apologize. I took a short Internet break. I’m back and the address has been sent to everyone who has requested it.

1 Like

it looks like i might be this month’s winner haha :see_no_evil:
thank you so much @MsKoby ! :two_hearts::sparkles:

@uconn - “eyes and eggs” by j-m basquiat! omg james, you are spoiling me with these fried egg postcards, this month :fried_egg::two_hearts::sparkles: thank you so much! (great stamps, always~)

@ladybug513 - thank you for the cape may ferry postcard :ferry: i love scenic ferry views and was just telling my coworker today about my favourite one in toronto/lake ontario :two_hearts::sparkles:

@NAMsMommy - the northern lights are definitely a bucket list item for me! :bucket: thank you for the pretty “fun facts” postcard~ :milky_way: i am toying with the idea of going on a west coast trip for my birthday but my wallet is telling me otherwise haha :see_no_evil:

@marupiter - thank you so much for the :soccer: postcard (i find it fascinating that it is titled “soccer” and not “football” haha). i have a coworker from kc and he is obsessed with the streetcars so i guess this is a sign that i need to add this to my travel “to-do list” :train: gorgeous butterfly stamps as well :butterfly:

4 Likes

MSKoby,
I cannot find a messgae showing the address for the NA-WOTMJanuary2024 and would like to send a postcard. Can you please send it to me again. Thank you! Joseph

1 Like

…reporting more! :love_letter:

@MsKoby - thank you so much for (choosing me and) for this hilarious “tales of the terrible tooth worm” illustration from local artist brian despain, for the UofM dentistry museum :tooth: i love that art like this make niche subjects like dentistry so easily accessible to the public!

@Nisey - so cute! thank you for the wintry fox postcard :fox_face: and the new years wishes!

@Annazon - thank you so much for the aretha (and her ICONIC inauguration hat) postcard from the March postcard box! i love the art style and matching john lewis stamp. i love the very festive decorations too! :fireworks:

3 Likes

…and they keep on coming! two more cards to report :love_letter::sparkles:

@StephofYorktown - thank you so much for the txi whizz/vancouver’s walk of peace postcard and the decorations on the back are absolutely perfect!:v:

@TravelWithMe - thank you so much for this wonder woman card from my favourites! the caption makes this even better (and quite timely!) :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

…and then there were more! :love_letter::sparkles:

@Wynnie - i, too, feel less murdery after my morning coffee :see_no_evil: thank you so much for the sassy postcard and well wishes~

@PleiadianDragon - thank you so much for the “surprise letter” titina and friends postcard :cat2: i hope you have a good time at your vampire ball next month!

2 Likes

Thanks, my postcard is on it’s way!

2 Likes

back with an update! :love_letter::sparkles:

@halflingstory - thank you so much for this fabulous dior/galliano postcard from the met, birthday wishes and bonus sticker (omg so cute! :icecream:) i love this technique for writing more and am going to steal it :joy:

@twinb99 - thank you so much for the late great rgb postcard :woman_judge: i feel like i have fallen down a blackhole with podcasts haha i cant work effectively without background noise :joy:

@Beachyblonde - thank you so much for the great petit prince streetart postcard, whitney! :crown: what a cute little mural! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

updating with the last two postcards of the month! :love_letter::sparkles:

@alohajoe - thank you so much for the christopher arndt coffee postcard that definitely gives those warm and cozy coffee shop vibes :coffee:

@SharonMI - thank you so much for the postcard of the iconic duo of harry and ron; and you made it! :two_hearts:

thank you to everyone for all the wonderful postcards, this month! :two_hearts: this thread will be updated when i post february, shortly!

2 Likes

february’s month has been posted here, with address to be sent on the 1st!

1 Like

received another postcard, this weekend! :love_letter::sparkles:

@CorinneJKS - wow omg, this postcard is so gorgeous; wonderful stamp to match the vibe too! i spent way too much time on her website; her illustrations are so delicate and intricate! thank you so much :owl::two_hearts:

Her website is so very dangerous to go to! Lol
Glad you like the card.

CorinneJKS

1 Like

Umm, someone share the deets!

1 Like

Cheryl Baker Art - she did the owl postcard. Make sure you have time when you go there!

CorinneJKS

1 Like