[LOTTERY] North American Winner of the Month (NA-WOTM) January 2024

:tada: How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. Remember, it’s a SURPRISE, so don’t tell them!
● Choose a postcard to send the winner. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that you can be entered into next month’s drawing.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM January 2024).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (January 31, 2024).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards they received and that person will be the winner for next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner", or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, February 2024!

:tada: GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :tada:

Previous Winners:

Dec 2023 - MsKoby - 8+1
Nov 2023 - Annazon - 10+1
Oct 2023 - twinb99 - 11
Sept 2023 - AlohaJoe - 13 + 1
Aug 2023 - TravelWithMe - 11 + 1
July 2023 - MuddyPawPrints - 11
June 2023 - breeze2902 - 12 + 1
May 2023 - sannah82- 18
April 2023 - uconn - 13
March 2023 - Rocky Road Trip - 12
February 2023 - BeachyBlonde - 15
January 2023 - StephofYorktown - 18 + 1

1 Like

I’d like the address!

1 Like

may i have the address?

1 Like

Please share the address

1 Like

Can I have the address please?

1 Like

I’d like the address, too!

1 Like

I’d like the address please :blush:

1 Like

Send me the address, please?

1 Like

I’ll play too, send me an address. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Address has been sent to all those above :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll play!

1 Like

Please send me the address!

1 Like

Please send me the address also!

1 Like

Address has been sent to all those above

Can I get the address as well?

1 Like

I would like the address. Thank you.

1 Like

I’d like the winner’s address please. Thanks.

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m glad I remembered before it got to be too late in the month. May I have the address, please?

1 Like

I apologize. I took a short Internet break. I’m back and the address has been sent to everyone who has requested it.

1 Like