[Lottery] North American Winner of the Month (NA-WOTM) April 2024

:tada:How to enter:

• Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. Remember, it’s a SURPRISE, so don’t tell them!
  • Choose a postcard to send the winner. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
  • IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR usernameon the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that you can be entered into next month’s drawing.
  • Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM April 2024).
  • Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (April 30, 2024).
  • At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards they received and that person will be the winner for next month.
  • The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner", or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
  • You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, May 2024!

:tada: GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :tada:

Previous Winners:
Mar 2024 - blubay2021 - 14
Feb 2024 - ladybug513 - 19
Jan 2024 - sarahaeyo - 16+1
Dec 2023 - MsKoby - 8+1
Nov 2023 - Annazon - 10+1
Oct 2023 - twinb99 - 11
Sept 2023 - AlohaJoe - 13 + 1
Aug 2023 - TravelWithMe - 11 + 1
July 2023 - MuddyPawPrints - 11
June 2023 - breeze2902 - 12 + 1
May 2023 - sannah82- 18
April 2023 - uconn - 13

1 Like

i would love the address :two_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

Address please.

1 Like

Please share the address

1 Like

Please send me the address

1 Like

Address please :blush:

1 Like

I’ll play!

1 Like

I’ll take the address as well

1 Like

Count me in! Send the address please.

1 Like

Send me the address please!

1 Like

May I have the address? Please and thank you!

1 Like

I would like the address please

1 Like

I’ve sent the winner’s address to everyone above!

I’ll take the address please.

1 Like

I would like the address please.

1 Like

Address sent!

Looks like I must be this month’s winner! I got this card on Saturday

from @MsKoby
And I got these two today:

From @Skittykitty

and from @TravelWithMe

Thanks for the cards so far!

2 Likes

Got a few more cards today!

Thank you @blubay2021 for this blue cats card

and thank you @SandwichTeaPostcard for this fun owl card (I think I sent one of these very early in my postcrossing “career”)

1 Like

Today I got one postcard from @rye4ray - I love learning about new flags <3

U

1 Like

Two more cards in the mailbox yesterday!
Thank you @SharonMI for the zebra card (I also love the doggie stamp on the back!)

And thank you @uconn for the polar bear! I love watching the polar bears when we go to the Portland OR Zoo

2 Likes