[LOTTERY] North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) - JUNE 2024 -

How to enter:

• Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. Remember, it’s a SURPRISE, so don’t tell them!
  • Choose a postcard to send the winner. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
  • IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR usernameon the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that you can be entered into next month’s drawing.
  • Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM June 2024).
  • Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (June 30, 2024).
  • At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards they received and that person will be the winner for next month.
  • The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner", or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
  • You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, July 2024!

:tada: GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :tada:

Previous Winners:
May 2024- nhigh - 8 +2
April 2024 - NAMsMommy - 13 +1
Mar 2024 - blubay2021 - 14
Feb 2024 - ladybug513 - 19
Jan 2024 - sarahaeyo - 16+1
Dec 2023 - MsKoby - 8+1
Nov 2023 - Annazon - 10+1
Oct 2023 - twinb99 - 11
Sept 2023 - AlohaJoe - 13 + 1
Aug 2023 - TravelWithMe - 11 + 1
July 2023 - MuddyPawPrints - 11
June 2023 - breeze2902 - 12 + 1

​ ​ ​ ​

1 Like

May I have the address please?

Share the address please

I’ll play!

Address please!

Thank you!

CorinneJKS

Address please!

address please!

I’ll take the address please!

i would love the address, please :love_letter:

Address sent to all that have requested as of now… :smile:

1 Like

I would also like the address please.

Sent

I guess I’m the winner! Woo hoo!
I received my first three cards yesterday:

@Annazon sent a fun feminist card. Instead of thinking about getting a beach body, I was thinking of getting my body to the beach today… :female_sign:

@NAMsMommy sent a reminder to take it “tea-sy.” No big summer plans for me, either - but am looking forward to a visit from our daughter in July. She lives in Belgium. :tea:

@SharonMI sent a cute wiener with a sort of rainbow aura- Too cute! :rainbow:

Thank you for the great cards. I am excited to be the winner!

3 Likes

Two more cards today!

@Hobbittsy sent a great book store card. Books + dogs = perfection! Thank you, fellow little free librarian! :books:

@ladybug513 sent a card for my State birds & flowers collection. I’m sorry your mountain laurel died - but that is pretty funny! I’ve seen it in bloom in Pennsylvania and it is quite beautiful!

Thank you both!

1 Like

Another lovely card today!

@uconn sent a Queen Elizabeth postage stamp in my favorite color red. It’s hard to believe she’ll be gone for two years already in September! Thanks for the card!

1 Like

Could I have the address (if not too late)? TY!

Address sent

I got another wonderful card today.
@AlohaJoe sent me a card in my favorite color red. The sign says, “Respect my entrance and I’ll respect your car.” Thanks, Joe!