✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ July 2021

Please send me the address!

1 Like

Please send me the winners address

1 Like

Hello! Please send me the address :heart:

1 Like

My card to the winner was dropped off at the post office today!

1 Like

I’d like the address too, please.

1 Like

So far all the folks have had the address sent to them :slight_smile:

I haven’t sent my card yet, but well, three cards arrived at my mailbox today congratulating me on my win!

So July is my lucky month.

Thanks to

@uconn
@TravelWithMe and
@cali29 (I have less digits of pi memorized than you. It’s all about working knowledge …)

5 Likes

Another day of mail, yay!

Cards arrived from two neighboring states:

@twinb99: We have a pretty good understanding of the genealogy on my husband’s mother’s side. One great-great-great-…-grandfather is an “unknown French soldier” …

@KatieM: a dinosaur card for my son!

@PostAddy: We were still in Germany for July 4th and hence completely ignorant about the holiday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Two more cards arrived yesterday. I feel spoiled!

@ladybug513 sent a Chesapeake Bay Crab soup recipe card. Crab meat is almost impossible to come by here …

@BarbL - South Carolina Mountains. I love the “Helping Children Learn” stamp!

Three more cards today! Yay!

@jaqueposts - one of the “Women in Science”. I have to read more about her!

@KristinaGisela - A vintage looking ephemara fair ad! Have you actually been there?

@France-Montreal - A truly unique postcard of a pet dragon, a cat and their owner …

2 Likes

@sannah82 No, I wasn’t at the show on the card. :slightly_frowning_face: I picked it up at a postcard and ephemera show in Chicago.

Just one card today - but no, I am not complaining.

@teddypostcrossing sent a “fun fact” about crayons. Yes, we have also gone through our fair share …

1 Like

Another card today, sent by @jm1122 - thanks for sending though not playing!

Hi!

I would like to play too! Sounds fun!

-Michelle

3 Likes

I would like to play

Please send me the winner’s address, thanks!

@HookedonPostcards and her little helper made a fantastic choice in picking a dinosaur card for my son. I had to ask very kindly for me to borrow the card back for the address. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honored to be this month’s decoy winner! Thank you @sannah82 for the vintage Geetings From Minnesota card and equally cool vintage stamps!

No more cards in the second half of the month. But a winner has been chosen, the new topic is here: ✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ August 2021

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.