✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **February 2023**

Please send me the address. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m in, please send the addy

1 Like

I’m in for February. Send me the address please.

1 Like

I’d like the address please.

1 Like

Count me in again. Could I please have the address of this month’s winner, too? Thanks, Steph!

1 Like

Please send me the address, too!

1 Like

Please send me the address, thanks

1 Like

Whoa!! I think I am the winner of the month!!
My mailman missed my mailbox yesterday and dropped off a ton of postcards today!

@breeze2902 Thank you for the lovely beach postcard! I miss the beach so terribly!! I love all of the decorations as well!
@KristinaGisela Thank you for sharing the HS Norwegian dancers! How fun!
@Overquake Thank you for the fun Ball museum postcard! I love playing “tourist” when family comes into town!
@sarahaeyo Thank you for the awesomely decorated Pantone postcard! I love that washi tape too!
@StephofYorktown Thank you for the hilarious rhyming political sign! How cool that you were at the giant march!
@toadallycool Thank you for the sweet Alice in Wonderland postcard! Did you draw that frog? It’s too cute!
@TravelWithMe Thank you for the epic llama postcard! I love the idea of living in CO, but I really don’t like snow! haha
@uconn Thank you for the epic Lou Paper CT postcard! I love it! There’s a beluga on there! I’m assuming that’s the one who lives at the Mystic Aquarium? I need to go there!!

8 Likes

I can’t recall but it’s possible it’s an ink stamp from StickiiClub!
In other news, I was the false WOTM. Thanks @Beachyblonde for the absolutely wonderful Valentines card. I am obsessed! It’s already on my postcard wall. :blush:

2 Likes

It’s so cute!!

I’m going to need to see that wall after you gather a lot of Valentine’s this month!! How fun!!

Of course! :smile:
I have a separate wall for frog cards. I’ll have to share an update on the forum at the end of this month! Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday and I’m excited to add some to my walls!

2 Likes

One more card arrived yesterday from @twinb99
Thank you for the awesome Greetings from Shawano postcard! Thank you for sharing what all of the letters are! Love this stuff!

2 Likes

@twinb99 Mary, I love the Shawano card! I’d never seen one like that before. Did you design it?

Fun Shawano fact:
Out-of-staters invariably struggle to pronounce the name of this city properly on the first try. This even includes the occasional new radio announcer on Wisconsin Public Radio :laughing:
For the record, it’s pronounced “SHAH-noh”.

1 Like

Yes, I took a picture of this mural and then printed on Zazzle. I’ve been meaning to take some photos of the various barn quilts in the county to make a postcard out of too.

1 Like

That’s cool! I really like the barn quilt idea, too!

Woohoo!

Two more cards have arrived!!

Thank you @RockyRoadTrip for the lovely coffee postcard! The flowers are already popping through here! Of course we have another cold front coming through. Womp womp

Thank you @ladybug513 for the R is for Rabbit postcard! I didn’t recall that they are bucks and does! I love the matching stamps too!

Yay! I’ve received three more cards this past week!
@GRACEPACE sent an awesome Low Tide postcard! Thank you and congrats on the new baby in your family! How exciting!!

@halflingstory sent an awesome GF from Canada postcard! I love the Anne of Green Gables quote, so true! Thank you!!

Thank you @SharonMI for the fun Greetings from Grand Rapids postcard! I love when they add the images in the letters!

3 Likes

Woohoo!!

The last day of the month I received a lovely Great Egret postcard from @wayness Thank you for the quote!!

I’m going to draw the winner and I will create the thread for next months winner! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [LOTTERY] North American Winner of the Month (NA-WOTM) February 2024