✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ December 2021

✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ December 2021

The winner for DECEMBER 2021 has been randomly chosen, and the NA WOTM lottery is now open! Let’s show them just how awesome Winter will be by sending them a postcard!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for January 2022!

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. It’s a SURPRISE!

● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)

● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win the prior winner can send out your address.

● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM December 2021).

● Mail the card to this month’s winner, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month.

● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.

● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.

● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
November 2021 - uconn - 12
October 2021 - MMMace - 15
September 2021 - KatieM - 15
August 2021- twinb99- 19
July 2021 - sannah82 - 14
June 2021 - yacobschtettle - 13
May 2021 - Ckip - 17
April 2021 - avery27 - 15
March 2021 - jaqueposts - 15
February 2021 – Bethmnie - 13
January 2021 - Beachyblonde - 12
December 2020 - travelingyogibear - 13

2 Likes

Hello! I’d like to join this month and send a card to December’s winner :blush:

Please send me the address as well!

I would like to join. Thanks!

Hi! Please send me the address. thanks.

I’d love the address! Thank you!

Please send me the address!

Can you please send me the address? Thanks!

I’ll play again! Could I have the address, please?

address sent to @jacieslar @halflingstory @sannah82 @SharonMI @breeze2902 @TravelWithMe @twinb99 @crochetjessica @KristinaGisela

2 Likes

Please send me the address

Please send me the address, thanks!

Address sent to @KatieM & @PostAddy

1 Like

Please send me the address! Thank you!

Please send me the address!

Winner’s address, please

address was sent to @ladybug513 @cali29 & @MMMace

1 Like

I’d like to send a card to the winner, please!

Address sent to @jocrafts

1 Like

Merry Christmas to me! With two cards received, I am this month’s winner with cards from:

@uconn - a terrific Christmas print of Mystic Seaport CT, a place we loved visiting many years ago, with a great postage stamp of the Charles W. Morgan, a wood whaling ship which can be found at Mystic Seaport. Thank you!

@MMMace - a well preserved glossy vintage postcard of Congress Hall and Independence Hall in Philadelphia. This postcard was printed in Ambler, PA at a location 13 minutes from my home! The company is still in business and their website offers other local vintage postcards for $14.95 a piece! So, thank you!

3 Likes