✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **August 2022**

✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ August 2022

The winner for August 2022 has been randomly chosen, and the NA WOTM lottery is now open!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, September 2022!

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address closer to August 1. It’s a SURPRISE!

● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)

● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win the prior winner can send out your address.

● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM August 2022).

● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (August 31st, 2022).

● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.

● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.

● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
July 2022 - TheHassFamily 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy 13
May 2022- Draconic 15
April 2022 - LaurenceB - 13 + 2
March 2022 - silverdragonia - 13
February 2022 - angeli91 - 14
January 2022 - SharonMI - 17
December 2021 - ladybug513 - 13
November 2021 - uconn - 12
October 2021 - MMMace - 15
September 2021 - KatieM - 15
August 2021- twinb99- 19

3 Likes

please send me the address :two_hearts:

1 Like

I would like the address please.

1 Like

Address, please.

1 Like

Count me in! Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll take the address please.

1 Like

August 2022’s WOTM Address has been sent to anyone who has responded to me up to this point.
:warning:If you’re still interested in joining, please comment on this thread or send me a private message.

Thanks!

xxTara

I’ll play again! Can I have the winner’s address?

1 Like

Please provide address. Thanks.

1 Like

Please send the address

1 Like

Everyone that has requested the address should have it by now. :slight_smile:

STILL OPEN if anyone else wants to participate. :partying_face:

Please send me the address!

1 Like

I’d like the address, please. Thanks.

1 Like

Can I have the address please? :blush:

1 Like

May I have the winners address please?

1 Like

What a fantastic way to end a busy day at work by finding out I’m the winner of the month! 3 postcards have made it to my mailbox!

Thank you @Skittykitty for the super cool glow in the dark card ! I’m setting it out now where it will get lots of light !

Thank you @TravelWithMe for the lovely flower and fairy card ! The temperature of 67 degrees where you live sounds amazing :slight_smile:

Thank you @sannah82 for the pretty sunset card ! My family and I are trying to see all 50 states before my two kids graduate and Minnesota is one we hope to go to next year !

2 Likes

May I have the address, please?

1 Like

@Hobbittsy love the postcard ! What a beautiful looking city to visit ! Thank you !

@sarahaeyo Thank you for the lovely card! I love the added details on the back . I’m very jealous of the weather where you are ! 80 degrees sounds wonderful!

Thank you Sharon for the lovely card ! Palomino horses were always one of my favorites :slight_smile: when you get a chance message me your address for next months drawing if you are participating

@uconn I am much farther behind, we are on season 10! Recently we started over and started watching Dr who with our 10 year old daughter but she got scared when watching the “are you my mummy” episode ! Thank you !

3 Likes

@KristinaGisela The badger in this postcard reminds me of one from the book series “Redwall” I used to read as a kid! Very lovely post card! Thank you !

@ljbbauer Thank you for the unique postcard ! Love the detailed edge and vintage look !

Thank you Sarah for the fun card ! Summer here has been too hot for much where I live but we did take a trip to Maui and the weather there was beautiful!

3 Likes

I’d like the address, please. Thank you!

1 Like