✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ August 2021

Address sent!

1 Like

Please me the address

Please send me the winner’s address.
Thank you!

I’ll play again. Please send address. Thank you.

Please send me the address!

Address sent to everyone above!

Woohoo! I’m doing the mailbox happy dance!
@cali29 I used to live in St. Charles, MO! I was too young to visit any of the A-B facilities then.

@PostAddy Love the scenery and the HP story!

@4kids2pay4 I have yet to see Hamilton but it is on my list! Also, we listed to the song you mentioned and it is soothing. My husband recognized it too.

@KatieM It cracks me up that Iowa is the “tall corn state.” As opposed to the short corn?

@TravelWithMe Love the postcard, so glad I finally got one!

@uconn My husband and I have been thinking of visiting NYC and we’ll have to hit up MoMA when we go!

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Congratulations @twinb99 !!!

I sent my card to the winner today! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, I can’t believe all the postcards that have some rolling in!

@PleiadianDragon I Love the “Love” art.

@Knerq How great that you foster cats! Also, I’m super impressed the cell phone sticker survived the mailing!

@LaurenceB Thanks so much for the map postcard. I love looking at all the little details.

@KristinaGisela Thank you for the postcard of the Colorado mountains, that you sent from Texas, on your way to California, even though you live in Wisconsin.! Hope your travels are going well.

@ladybug513 Great Philly postcard. I took the Cape May Ferry a few years ago. We have a girls trip every couple of years in Stone Harbor. Going again end of September!

@BarbL I hope you had a great vacation and are getting caught up on all your postcard writing.

@sannah82 Love the tea postcard. In fact, I’ve got a cup of tea sitting beside me as I work on this!

@TwoDoggies There’s a similar caboose near where my parents live, and you can rent it to stay the night in it!

@sleepykitty ANother great map card with lots of interesting little details. Thank you!

5 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad you’re getting so many great cards! :love_letter:

I’m glad you’re happy

@avery27 My sister is currently in Alaska on vacation. I hope you enjoy your teaching assignment, it sounds very exciting!

@jm1122 Thank you for the bird card. I think the most exciting bird we’ve spotted this summer was a juvenile green heron.

@HookedonPostcards I love the locaclly created postcard! And the stamp is great too!

@monsterita Love the old postcard with vivid colors. I like shopping for antique postcards like that too!

Thank everyone for all the great postcards and messages. Also, the stamps are so interesting, I feel like I ened up my stamp game!

3 Likes

Hi,

I’d like to play the NA WOTM lottery. Will you please send me the current winner’s address?

Does the current winner select a random card or does he or she select their favorite one?

Thanks and great idea!

@MMMace: please post again here: ✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ September 2021

Check the rules in the first post, the winner is picked at random, so is the decoy.

2 Likes

Thank you.