[LOTTERY] ** North America/NA WOTM AUGUST 2023 **

Happy Summer all! :sunny: Big thanks to @breeze2902 for picking me as July’s North America Winner Of The Month. Thank you all who sent me postcards in July! It made my month very special.

The next winner has been chosen and I’m ready to pass on the mailing address for August’s winner! :love_letter: Let’s shower their mailbox with Happy Mail!

Message me with any questions that you have.

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. Remember, it’s a SURPRISE, so don’t tell them!
● Choose a postcard to send the winner. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that you can be entered into next month’s drawing.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM AUGUST 2023).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (August 31, 2023).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards they received and that person will be the winner for next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner", or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, AUGUST 2023!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
July 2023 - MuddyPawPrints 11
June 2023 - breeze2902 - 12 + 1
May 2023 - sannah82 - 18
April 2023 - uconn - 13
March 2023 - Rocky Road Trip - 12
February 2023: BeachyBlonde - 15
January 2023 - StephofYorktown - 18 + 1
December 2022 - DMN917 - TBD
November 2022 - Ringo16 - TBD
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17

2 Likes

I would like to play. You can message me the address where I can send my postcard.
Thank you, Joseph

1 Like

Address, please😊

1 Like

Awesome! Address please.

1 Like

:blush: May I join? May I have the address please?

1 Like

Address please :metal:

1 Like

Please send me the address!

1 Like

I’ll play!

1 Like

Please send the address. Thanks.

1 Like

I would love to play!

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thanks!

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thank you!

Also, remember to remove July 2022 - TheHassFamily from the Previous Winners list as they are now again eligible to win after 12 months.

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark: thanks!

Oh, my goodness! I am so excited to be chosen NA Winner of the Month for August! My mailbox held some great surprises today:
Thank you to: @MuddyPawPrints, for this bright and colorful card of cats, cats, and more cats! Your low tide explorations sound so nice!

Thank you to: @Page57 for the funny “dry heat” postcard. Colorado has had a cooler summer than usual. Also thank you for that vintage Philippines stamp.

Thank you to: @AlohaJoe for the wonderful postcard showing the sky, land, and sea. There is so much to see in this card! My son lives in Aurora.

Thank you to: @Misty-Lynne for the Field of Flowers card. I like the barn and silos in the background. I am also planting milkweed for the monarch butterflies.

I can’t thank you all enough for choosing these perfect cards for me. I’m walking on air right now.
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

@TravelWithMe I received my decoy card today and it is fabulous! Who knew not being the winner could be so rewarding :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you and I hope your mailbox overflows with postcards this month😁

2 Likes

@Annazon I’m glad you liked the card. I always hold my breath when I send a political card. :grimacing:

More fun in today’s mailbox:
@uconn Thank you for the card of the fallow deer and for choosing some awesome vintage stamps.

@SharonMI I love the baby seal card. And the snow—I prefer it over the high summer temps!

I’m having great fun and feel so lucky to have been selected. Thank you all!

4 Likes

A little late to the game, but, I’d like the address too, please :blush:

1 Like

Four more postcards greeted me when I opened the Treasure Chest (aka mailbox) today!

@StephofYorktown

I love the autumn cat card. Thank you for choosing it. There is a lot to see here!

@Annazon

Thanks for the zen watermelon card! I feel like one in a melon since you chose it for me.

@breeze2902
I love the parrot fish card from Aruba. It sounds like a nice vacation.

@ladybug513 What a great vintage cat card! These cats are really busy.

Thanks to each of you for the kind thoughts and words. I am enjoying this month!

5 Likes

Another happy day at the mailbox! Thank you to @NAMsMommy for this cute card of The Power of Growth. The postmark has been stamped over your address, so please send your address to me.

@wayness Thank you for the postcard featuring the painting of the sheep and landscape. It is very peaceful looking.

Thank you all for making August a fun month!

1 Like

This is the last day of mail for August! Mail isn’t usually delivered here until 4 p.m., but I will report again tonight and post a link to the September lottery then. Thanks again to each of you!