[LOTTERY HAS CLOSED] US Only - 8 cards giveaway

Hello all: I’ve received some pre-written cards, written in the 1950’s, 1960’s & 1970’s in postcard lot I purchased on-line. Since I don’t use these for anything I’m hoping to pass them along to someone who does. They also have interesting domestic stamps.

My plan is to send one envelope to each of (10) ten individuals. Each envelope will have approximately 8 cards each (whatever will keep it below 1 ounce). At least 1/2 the cards will be written and the other 1/2 will be unused, unwritten cards.

If interested, please reply starting with the #1 and each responder should follow on with #2, #3, etc…

On January 7th I’ll use the post-bot to pick 10 winners. If you are chosen I’ll PM you for your mailing address.

Thanks for helping me de-stash in 2024!

@TwoDoggies

5 Likes

#1 Thanks for the lottery!

#2 @Skittykitty

Thank you for the lottery!

#3 @Asias
Written postcards are always cute, I feel like you can have a peek in someone else life!
Thank you for the generous lottery

#4 @PamUSAOhio

Thank you!

#5.
Thank you for the lottery!

:blush:

7 :+1::love_letter:

So awesome, thank you!

#9 @GraceFamily

Thank you!

#10 @lforsstrom

Thanks and happy new year!

#11 :grinning:

#12 @susank16
Thank you!

#13 @ladytrinity81

#14 @BarbL

Happy New Year! And thanks for the chance :blush:

#15 @Autumn_Jo
Those sound interesting! Like a little glimpse into history, especially the stamps. Thank you so much for the kind and generous offer! :hugs:

Hello all: Thanks everyone for participating in my lottery. Since only 15 people signed up, I’m going to send cards to everyone!

The following should PM their addresses to me:

@marupiter
@Asias
@corvettegal
@lforsstrom
@Nisey
@susank16
@Ladytrinity81
@Autumn_Jo

@Vojkara This giveaway was for North American participants only, but since you are the lone wolf to respond from out of country, please PM your address to me and I’ll send you some cards also.

The following people I have your address:

@Skittykitty I’ve only sent you one card before, in November 2022. If you’ve updated your address since then, please PM me the new one.

@PamUSAOhio I’ve only sent you one card before, in April 2022. If you’ve updated your address since then, please PM me the new one.

@Annazon I just sent you a Christmas card a few weeks ago. Let me know if your address has changed since then.

@LLAcademy I sent you a card in Aug. 2023. Please let me know if your address has changed since then.

@GraceFamily I have your address from the Jan 2024 OC&E.

@BarbL The last card I sent you was in June 2022. Please let me know if your address has changed since then.

I hope to send all cards out by the end of this week!

Happy New Year and thanks for playing.

9 Likes

Thanks again for the lottery. My address is the same.

Thank you so much! Address is the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I received my prize today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like