Looking For - Cards from Australia

Hello,

I am re-reading "Down Under’ by Bill Bryson. He is one of my favourite authors and this book about his travels in Australia is great.

As I read the book, I would also like to collect cards from around Australia as virtual travel. I am looking for view cards, but cards showing Australian culture/icons are also welcome. I like Aussie maxicards and stamps as well.

In return, you can pick cards from my album - Manish | Zonerama.com. I like to decorate my cards (nothing great, just stickers/washi) and write nice messages, so I would appreciate the same from you. We can trade multiples in envelopes too.

Regards,
Manish.

1 Like

G’day Manish! Happy to send you a card from Canberra if there’s something in particular you might like to have?

1 Like

Hi Manish, I’m also in Canberra which is the capital city of Australia :kangaroo: happy to swap cards, pm me your address :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing Zoe! I think there’s now five Canberrans that I see in the forum! Wooohooooo!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I am surprised that I got response from Canberra given that it smaller city compared to Sydney/Melbourne :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I don’t always get notifications on my posts from this Geographical Communities part of the forum. I’m not sure why. Maybe other Aussies have the same issue. It’s pretty quiet in here.

1 Like

Maybe, I should move it back to trades section.

Thanks Tinkatutu! We’re practically a mob then :relaxed:

2 Likes

Anyone from Sydney to send a viewcard ?

Yes, may I have your address pls. :grinning:

1 Like