LONG SHOT REQUEST: Mr Bean?

Good Morning to all you good people of the Isles from the grey fringes of London! :wave:

Does anybody out there happen to have a Mr Bean card that he/she would be willing to swap?

I’m asking for a non-English speaking friend (whom you would make VERY happy)…PM me and I’ll be delighted to provide details.

I realise this is a bit of a long shot. Thanks for reading! :heart:

2 Likes

OoOoOoh now you have me wanting to look! Good request Gopher.

1 Like

I did at one stage have a Mr Bean letter-writing set, but not sure if I have any of the paper left. As for cards, not seen any, but will keep my eye out…

1 Like

I’m so jealous, @FairyFoot ! I love those silly writing sets - I wish they still made them here in the West. I have a “Mr Blobby” set (it’s TERRIFYING); I ration the paper and use it only for letters to Japan. They seem to love silly stationery. :+1:

Thank you for keeping your eyes peeled. :wave:

Rather tenuous, but I have a postcard of the painting “Whistler’s Mother”, which featured in the first Mr Bean film…

1 Like

Hi @LondonGopher
I’ve seen these for sale - if that’s any use to you - but don’t have any in my stash at the moment, sorry. Might just be persuaded to buy some though. Can you ever have too many postcards?

3 Likes

That’s so meta, Chris! Thanks! :+1:

In the end I suggested that [my swapping buddy] post in the tags (he never has before) to see if he can find Mr B.

What is this “too many postcards” of which you speak? :wink:

Thanks for the link!

1 Like

You’re welcome! DM me your address if your friend would like a very tenuous connection to the world of Mr Bean and I’ll send it your way!

1 Like

Thanks. :wave:

Going through my albums of unused postcards (yes I actually collect unused postcards shocking isn’t it) I and noticed I have Mr Bean in his mini postcard

1 Like

I will DM you. :+1: