London Carnival Meetup - 18th February 2023

How many postcards would you like?

Can I have 10 postcards, please?

1 Like

@JennyAssis sorry, can i cancel my card order as my partner has already ordered some for me too.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m no longer able to attend. Wish I could make it!

1 Like

No worries

1 Like

@mapcardcollector If you’d like me to send you a signed meetup card, PM me your address! You sent me a card from one of the London meetups last year so I would be delighted to send a card from this meetup to you :smiley:

1 Like

I hope that my plane flies from Hanover to London on Friday. The union has called for a major warning strike on Friday at all German airports. But mainly it should be about domestic German flights. So I’m still hoping that my flight from Hanover to London will take place as scheduled.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if it doesn’t work.

1 Like

I hope you don’t have problems coming , fingers crossed !

1 Like

Hi All. Apologies but I can’t come now! I hope you all have a really good meet up - Jenny I’ve just pm-ed you. Hopefully, I can attend the next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

no worries!

Sorry, I can’t come. My flight was cancelled. Wish you all a nice meetup.

1 Like

I understand, nothing to worry.

i’d love to swap! :slight_smile:

Greetings, Post crossers! I would love to receive a signed meet-up card from anyone please. Love from India. Let’s exchange this meet-up card with a surprise card from India. Please hit me up at ari.yer108@gmail.com
Thank you!
Love,
Akash

Something for you folks going to the meetup on Saturday: https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/articles/see-lego-dinosaurs-at-the-horniman-museum-60612/

3 Likes

I already bought my ticket :grin:

I send PM

1 Like

@Marichkp @postcrossingbyari

Suddenly decided to jump in with my boyfriend~!
Will take my new sealant stamp and postcards.
See you today!
I will buy 10 postcards and more maybe:)

1 Like

Thank you to everybody who was able to come today.
I hope you had a great time.
Here are some pics from today.

4 Likes