Linocuts and carved stamps

This is such a good idea! :heart_eyes: I’m hoping one day you’ll decide to do the frog too, because he’s adorable.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Actually, I had a frog sketched already, but it just wasn’t working out the way I hoped it would. I’m determined to give it another try at some point though

4 Likes

My handmade bookmark with my hand-carved rubber / eraser stamp of a bird carrying the letter :dove:

8 Likes

Some microscopic algae

17 Likes

My tools just arrived today and I got right to making my first stamp! It was the most fun I’ve had in a while, so expect to see a lot more of me in the future, haha.

This is such a satisfying process and feels like I finally have something to do with all my miscellanous sketches.

11 Likes

Today I hand-carved rubber / eraser stamps of :

A set of Matryoshka dolls
A sparrow with clover leaves
A cat

13 Likes

Often when I need some images for a project, I quickly carve a stamp. These are pears and a chili pepper that I made for labeling my pear jam this year.

17 Likes

These are adorable! :heart_eyes: And wow… how many pears did you have?

Sorry, off topic, but answering Anas question:

There is an avenue of apple and pear trees nearby, all are old varieties. Our neighbour leased this when it was to be cut down. Now there are two big fallen fruit collection events every autumn, the first was on Sunday. This week we’re taking the apples to the cidery to fill up our apple juice supply for the year. Many of the pears are too soft for cidering, so there were still kilos of them on the ground at the end. I took some of them with me because I thought it would be a shame to just let them go to waste.

some photos from the alley

8 Likes

Tonight, I have just made handmade folded Christmas / Holiday cards with a store-bought snowflake stamp and my hand-carved eraser stamps of an owl, a hedgehog and a cat :owl: :hedgehog: :black_cat:

9 Likes

This evening, I have hand-carved eraser stamp of a woman :woman_red_haired:

16 Likes

This evening, I made a postcard with my hand-carved stamps :

" UN NUEVO AMIGO ES UN MUNDO NUEVO "

3 Likes

My latest hand-carved eraser stamps - January 2024 :

A Girl in Kimono (- traditional Japanese clothe )

7 Likes

Last night, I hand-carved an eraser stamp of a teapot and made ArtiStamps out of it :teapot:

9 Likes

Doomscrolling when saw an ad for various enamel pins. One was this design that I thought was amazing, so had to carve a stamp of it. Quick, dirty, rough hand-carved atheistic (a.k.a. been-too-long-since-last-carved)!

15 Likes

@bendoodle

It is wonderful!

Although you may think it turned out “dirty,” the results of carved-stamps by everyone most often are awesome to me ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic reminded me of @jdkreuter - not sure if he has seen it yet!

I felt inspired by this post!! Here are the two stamps I just created :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That’s the latest stamp I carved. It was so wonderfully relaxing to dive into a while of carving last weekend.
Previously I received a stamp and pass postcard that only had owls in it, so I needed this one for my contribution to that card.

20 Likes

Today I have just hand-carved an eraser stamp of Little My (Pikku Myy) - a Moomins character from Finland. :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes