LGBT+ postcards

the ONLY one lgbta wise us UK lot seem to be able to get on an ‘everyday’ type thing is the Black Ace, which is actually Motorhead’s ‘‘Ace of Spaces’’ themed, but us Asexuals - of which i am - realized i didn’t say or state that early or above, but even then it is actually difficult for UK lot to track the ‘basic’ Ace one - would think in 2021, it wouldn’t be THAT difficult, we’re ALL ‘accepted’ to a degree, they should do more cards for us lot!

I often wonder are us UK lot ‘forgotten’ - regardless of ‘category’ :frowning:

1 Like

NachtundNebel

found on etsy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RayGun (a company that originated in Des Moines), always has some good gay cards.

2 Likes

I follow artists online via Instagram or through their own websites. One artists (Roostertailscomics has Queer Fandom Postcards for example. Sometimes I can also find LGBTIQA+ postcards at events or through swaps.

2 Likes

I had found mine at a local LGBT+ film festival:

And many are waiting to be sent :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That company or site looks amazing, miffed i’m in the uk and i can’t get them :frowning:

1 Like

I collect Native American cards and recently bought a large lot from a distributor, included were some Two Spirit cards. I didn’t look closely at first and only just realized, so I look forward to drawing an official profile and sending them!

2 Likes

This sale may be of interest

1 Like

The LGBTQ Postcrossing Group is : https://www.facebook.com/groups/2369321313294378:

1 Like

There was some postcards at souvenir shops in Berlin near Checkpoint Charlie. This and few more designs. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes