Let's organise a meet-up in France!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Lyon or another (it will depend on in which city we have the biggest community)
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: if in Lyon, then Bellecour and then we’ll move somewhere else :slight_smile:
:calendar: DATE: to be defined later
:alarm_clock: TIME: same :slight_smile:
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello my friends! Let’s get acquanted and have a drink together (luckily the terraces are open now!) and discuss anything you want connected with postcrossing and not only :upside_down_face:
I would be happy to meet you all !
Do not hesitate to send a PM if necessary.
A+,
iuliia

2 Likes

Hello there,
I would be interested. I have never been to a Postcrossing meetup, so I dont know what to expect. Also, depending on the week, I might have to bring my daughter along. :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Praveen

1 Like

Hello Praveen!
I have never organised one, so I think we will figure it out all together along the way :slight_smile:
Happy that you are interested, and no worries about bringing around your daughter. On the contrary, it will be more fun :wink:
Cheers,
iuliia

1 Like

Hello !
I live in Lyon and would be more than happy to meet people from Postcrossing !
Let me know if the project still holds and the date that would be chosen :wink:
Belle journée à vous !

Mélissande

Hello Mélissande !
It is on stand-by for the moment, but if you want, you can send me a PM and I’d be more than happy to chat with you :slight_smile: Who knows, maybe we are neighbors :wink:
Belle journée,
Iuliia

1 Like

I see the communication language is English.
I would be happy to join a meet up in Lyon. I am in Europe until August, based in the Ardèche Dept. Let me know if it happens.
Isobel

1 Like

Lets organise one in Paris! Anyone??

2 Likes

@ilaydademir
Je ne suis jamais allée à un meeting postcrossing mais je serais carrément partante s’il y en a un d’organisé !
Je ne connais pas du tout Paris pour ma part mais je serais carrément opé’ pour pouvoir aider à organiser un meetup en tout cas ^^

1 Like

Hello! I would like to receive a postcard of this meeting, which would be signed by all participants. Is it possible? Here are my postcards to swap swap – Google Drive