Las Vegas Meetup March 16, 2024

@anon72566616 - Would not want you to be in debt over this, either. :slightly_smiling_face:

Perhaps at this initial meetup, we can get a sense of future postcard ordering quantities. Happy to help where I can.

2 Likes

These are the two designs~ one is day and one is night. Preorder only. There will not be extras available to buy. We are going to put in the final order on March 5. Please send how many you want of which one and the quantity prices will not be over 50 cents a card but will be lower depending upon the number of requests the sooner the better orders will be completed March 5th.

If you plan on coming :pray: please rsvp at the top of the topic

I am RSVPing YES! Iā€™d like to order 25 of each of the designs, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got you. Canā€™t wait to meet you!!!

1 Like

Greetings from Belarus. Maybe someone can send me such a postcard via Germany? Here is my exchanger https://postcards.framework.by/

Unfortunately we have only one person rsvp to this meetup. There just has been no commitments from people to plan for a number. So basically we are just meeting at my place for who wants to show up. I just couldnā€™t justify spending money on an event with little to no interest. I have been open about this for awhile now. However, if you would like a postcard from Las Vegas I can send you one. Just send me your address :grinning:

1 Like

So kind of you to offer your home. Iā€™m sorry it didnā€™t work out. I am in Los Angeles but canā€™t make it this weekend, otherwise I would absolutely try my best be there somehow! There will be Meet Ups coming up in the Los Angeles area this year Iā€™m sure if you want to joinā£ļø

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on attending and sent you an email via Postcrossing a few minutes ago.

Sorry my family obligations are preventing me from attending this time, but look forward to the next one!

@anon72566616 Iā€™m so sorry you didnā€™t get more interest! I absolutely LOVE the postcards! I would have come out, but Iā€™ve got a trip to San Antonio planned for the eclipse and not a big enough pocketbook for both! The first meetup I did, there were only 3 others and me - but we had a great time talking about Postcrossing! So, please donā€™t be discouraged!

Thank you guys for lack of better words condolences about this meet. I am a realist and if there is not interest there just is no interest. I have learned that my idea of a meetup and what they actually are is different. I did not realize these are just small groups and basically consist of stamping cards at locales such as food courts. Thing is I havenā€™t hung out/been to a mall food court in years and would feel awkward in the situation. I might as well pull up on a segway lol I mean I just donā€™t think that is my thing. Love this community and its members. Iā€™m just not the meetup person and thatā€™s ok :grinning:

Hi YellowButterfly76 ā€“ Iā€™ve been to several meetups and none of them were at food court or consisted solely of stamping cards. I think your idea of a meetup is in line with the meetups that Iā€™ve attended. Some of the meetups had presentations on various topics related to Postcrossing, games, raffles, contests, birthday cake (the theme of that meetup was gnomes), etc. Iā€™m still planning on attending tomorrow unless youā€™re canceling the meetup. Iā€™ll bring some St Patrickā€™s Day postcards and stickers along with postcards from meetups that Iā€™ve attended to share with you. A couple of the meetups that Iā€™ve attended were at a museum with a space reserved for us (27 people) and at a local library (private space reserved for the group of 13 people). Please let me know whether or not I should come over tomorrow. Iā€™d like to meet you at the very least.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

Excellent! See you tomorrow!

Hi! I just barely saw that this was happening! I can come for a while, but wasnā€™t able to RSVP or anything and wouldnā€™t want to show up unannounced to someoneā€™s home.