Language Learner

Hello world!

I am a student(aged 16)from China are keen to get to know a lot of different languages spoken in a lot of different countries for a language project. Could you please send us a card written in a foreign (so for us, not Chinese ) language? I will have to translate your sentences and also do a presentation about your country. It would be really great if you wrote about something that is typical for your language or region / country.

If you send me a letter or card, I will back a letter or card to you!
Best wishes!
Thanks again!

if the price of a letter not too much expensive than postcard,you better use a letter to avoid the broken)

Address and other private information removed by moderator. Please share it in private messages instead.

5 Likes

Elo,
I will send you a card from Mauritius.

Thanks! I will back to you when I get it as soon as possible

Hello
I can definitely send one from South Africa :sparkles:

Thank you so much

I can send you one from Germany, if you want

Sure! Thank you so much! I will back to you when I get it!(if the price of a letter not too much expensive than postcard,you better use a letter to avoid the broken)thank again!
Best wishes

I am sorry, we don’t write addresses like that in Germany and it confuses me. Could you be so nice and write the address exactly the way it would be written on a letter, please?

I’m in! Sending from Finland :slight_smile:

I would like to send a card from Perm, Russia.

Hi, I can send you a card from France.
But I can’t have access to your address, can you send it, please?

Hello, please send your address and I will write a letter from Michigan, USA.

Hello! Please send me your adress if you are interested in some nice card from the Czech Republic. Martina