:world_map: CITY/REGION: Raleigh, NC
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: NE Raleigh Library

14401 Green Elm Ln
Raleigh, NC 27614

:calendar: DATE: June 22,2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9:00 AM -11:30 AM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Let’s celebrate Summerween! :full_moon_with_face::ghost::strawberry::sparkles:
As Gruncle Stan said, “The people of this town love Halloween so much, they celebrate it twice a year”.

:ghost: I will be bringing postcards I designed for us to sign/stamp our names! I hope you get your personalized stamps ready! Please bring an ink pad of your own if you have a stamp. I’ll provide pens so we can sign each other’s cards.

:ghost: I made a special stamp! Because this is so last minute, I wasn’t able to submit my design to the post office​:sneezing_face: Maybe next year though​:full_moon_with_face:

:ghost: Please only RSVP if you can guarantee attendance. The library is big, but there will be other events occurring. I would like to respect everyone else utilizing the location.

:ghost: I’ll have a box set aside for anyone who will want to swap cards🫶🏼:strawberry::sparkles:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

7 Likes

Show me your custom stamps!
Here’s mine​:full_moon_with_face::tulip::sparkles:

Oh wow! I live in CA and will not be able to attend unfortunately, but I absolutely love Halloween and Gravity Falls and would love one of these meetup cards after the event if someone is willing to swap with me. :smiley:

1 Like

DM me your offers 🫶🏼

1 Like

I’ll do that ASAP. Thank you! :blush:

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

Deleting the image from the forum does not mean that the postcard is allowed to be used. We would need a reassurance that it is altered or is withdrawn from use in that case.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team