June 2, 2024 Pullen Park Carousel, Raleigh NC

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Raleigh, NC
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Pullen Park Carousel Pavilion, 520 Ashe Ave, Raleigh (adjacent to the carousel building)
:calendar: DATE: Sunday June 2, 2024 PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE CORRECT DATE. For some reason, the forum resets my date to one day earlier!)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm eastern time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Free admission to Pullen Park, along with free parking. We’ll meet in the carousel pavilion which is adjacent to the carousel itself. The park opens at 10 and closes at 6, so there will be plenty of time to ride the ponies (and other animals!), paddle around in the swan boats, or ride the train (all of which do require tickets). There is a snack concession, but you can bring your own picnic (there ARE tables in the pavilion).

Bring your addresses and sufficient postage, favorite writing instruments, stickers or stamps for signing your name. Each attendee receives a packet of 6 postcards (free of charge) featuring a carousel critter.

If you are interested in attending, please email to NCPCMeetup@gmail.com
:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

2 Likes

I’m interested and I’ve emailed that link. It will be my first in person meetup.

HI, I am interested in attending this meetup for a little while before I have to head to work.

1 Like

I’ll be there!!!

1 Like

Are we able to buy extra meetup cards?

Hello I sent an email…I’m joining in
Thanks so much
See you there