June 15, 2024 - San Francisco, CA Meetup

count me in. may I have 30 cards

1 Like

Hi, may I order 20 cards via venmo please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I am looking forward to the meetup! Can I please reserve 25 cards? I can pay via Venmo :blush:

1 Like

If itā€™s not too late, Iā€™d like to reserve 5 cards. Otherwise, Iā€™ll just get a few at the meetup.

1 Like

EDIT: I already have a swap in place as of now, but feel free to get in touch if youā€™re interested in any of my cards

Lovely card! Would anyone like to swap with one of these? From Genoa, Italy. Thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be going, but I missed the pre-order window by one day! If I can still get the card, I would love to trade for the Dante Alighieri card. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be there. But I guess I am too late to preorder Meet Up postcards. I hope to get 20 cards the day of. That is a really nice design.

2 Likes

I have enough for your order and maybe 2 more folks depending on the quantity. I will PM you with my info (or let me know if you plan to pay cash at the meetup).

1 Like

Thank you for organizing this and assisting me with getting the meetup postcards @postcardingwithsuz! I look forward to seeing you all there!

2 Likes

Hello~ Iā€™m interested in 10 cards, I can pay onsite if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have you down for 10 cards. Please bring exact change ($5) if you are paying by cash. Thanks and see you soon!

Just found out about this one so Im late to RSVP! Iā€™ll be there. If thereā€™s one or two extra meetup cards for this one, Iā€™d like to buy them. If not, thats ok too :slight_smile: Looking forward to attending!

1 Like

I have extras and will Pm you.

1 Like

Thank you all for attending today! I was very nervous about hosting my first meetup but I had nothing to worry about because you were all so awesome! We had folks from all over attend - from Sacramento, East Bay, and even SoCal!

Special thanks to:
@llmike007 for being the raffle leader and generously including a stamp sheet as a raffle prize
@luckycherry for donating a postcard set as a raffle prize
@LA_Gemini23 for making announcements and helping sell the extra remaining postcards.
@Postcardnstamps and @kanosis for checking in and shuttling postccard envelopes to me to sign in between hosting duties
@jlynch9923 for the sticker art jumbo card

Apologies if I missed anyone. Thank you for coming and making this a fun and successful meetup. Until next time!

6 Likes

Thank you Susan for hosting the meet up. You did a great job The location was perfect and everyone was super friendly

Hope to return for another round soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello, My schedule wonā€™t allow me to attend this meet-up and I would like to buy 10 cards and have them mailed to me. I am way past the cut-off date but wonder if you can accommodate my request. I am happy to Zelle/Venmo the funds.

This is such a cool event and I love the cards. The schedule just cannot accommodate right now. Thank you, Veda

Hello! The meetup was yesterday and I sold out of the extras. However, there were a few no shows and I am following up with whether they want their cards shipped or if I can sell them to others who are interested. I will follow up with you directly once I hear back from them. Thanks!

1 Like

I would love to swap for this great meetup card. Hereā€™s my album with meetup cards that I have for swap

@postcardingwithsuz Thank you for an amazing meetup! I had a blast and everything was so well organized. Thanks also for coordinating with Cindy of Raspberry Paper for this beautiful card!

It was so nice seeing old faces and meeting new friends. Thereā€™s just something about being in San Francisco that makes Postcrossing meetups a little extra special. :raised_hands:

Hope to see you guys again soon-ish! :bridge_at_night:

2 Likes