July 23th 2022 zhoushan Meet-up

PROVINCE: zhejiang
:world_map: CITY: zhoushan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Lincheng Baolongm Location in Store L1-050, Baolong Square, Dingshen Road
:calendar: DATE: 2022.7.23
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00-13:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Flower and Bird Island is one of the islands in the north-central part of Shengsi Islands. It is so named because of its zigzagging coastline, which makes it look like a bird from the air.

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

Hi!
Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

Unfortunately these meeting postcards using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Any update about these postcards that are NOT allowed to be used at your meeting in their current format?

Unfortunately these meeting postcards using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Unfortunately because there was no response or reassurance that the Logo issues were fixed on the postcards for this meeting these postcards are NOT approved for use at the meeting.

Postcrossing is disappointed that the designers of the postcards ignore the Postcrossing Logo usage rules in designing these postcards.

All future postcards using the Postcrossing logo MUST be submitted to Postcrossing for review at least 14+ days before a meeting.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Looking for Swap on this beutiful postcard! My offers here

Late reply, welcome to send each other. You can tell me your favorite postcard.

I’m glad you like this postcard. Maybe you can choose one from “Tolkien for swap” and send it to me.

1 Like

你好,我是来自广东的小伙伴,如果可以的话,你愿不愿意用第三张和我互寄呢,其他的也可以,我有广州和湛江的明信片,如果可以的话,附上地址姓名邮政编码,谢谢

当然可以,你可以把地址发给我

广东省茂名市化州市橘城中路9号华侨车城
邮政编码:525100
郭怡欣14778863329

你也给我发一下你的地址吧!开心

Sure, let’s swap! I’ll send you something from Tolkien. Please send me your address in pm