July 20, 2024 - Meet up in Anyang

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Anyang, Gyeonggido, South Korea
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Dongangu Burimro123(Near the Pyeongchon subway station)
:calendar: DATE: July 20, 2024(Sat)
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00 - 15:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Signing, Talking, Postcard lottery, having lunch together.

If you want to join the meeting, please remember to bring your own stationery, pen, sticker, stamps and other things for signing.
Youโ€™ll request the postcard before the meeting on the Kakao talk.
There is a limit to the number of people because of space.

์ถœ์ฒ˜ : ์•ˆ์–‘์‹œ์ฒญ

Participant :

1. @heewonushka
  2. @hyeon0103
  3. @kazukiku
  4. @super0508
  5. @joyce0290
  6. @unicle
  7. @maeil
  8. @Oooooh_
  9. @i_go_bae_ya
  10. @usersoyoung
  11. @simplydeep1
  12. @likepur
  13. @Hwanta
  14. @jisoo
  15. @kyarin
  16. @klue522
  17. @wangsan2
  18. @kysh8909
  19. ์ฒญ์‚ฐ๋‹˜

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the โ€œAdd Eventโ€ button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If youโ€™re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
2 Likes

I want to participate :slight_smile:

์ฐธ๊ฐ€ ์‹ ์ฒญ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ด์š”!!

์ €์šง!!

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค~!

I want to participate

์ €์š”

์ฐธ์„ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹น

Iโ€™ll join ์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค :laughing:

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค:)

์ฐธ์„ ์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!!!

์‹ ์ฒญํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

์ €์š”

Hello if you are still interested, i can send you one in exchange for a meet up card!