July 20 2024,14:30; Weasley is our King 2th anniversary meet up in Chongqing

:world_map: PROVINCE: Chongqing
:world_map: CITY: Chongqing
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:Red House·No. 66 Huju Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing(Exit 4 of Hongyancun Subway Station on Chongqing Metro Line 5&9)
:calendar: DATE: July 20 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00-17.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
This is the 2nd anniversary meet-up for Weasley is our King meet-up Group, whose base is Chongqing & Chengdu.We only print postcards from Harry Potter and its derivative series.There are Several kinds of postcards for the meet-up on July 20 2024. Just bring your stamps and stationery, We welcome all postcard enthusiasts and Harry Potter fans to participate in our offline event, but please contact me before July 10, 2024, so that postcards can be printed in advance. Thank you.Welcome to our activity!!!
:world_map: 联名城市: 重庆市
:pushpin: 联名地点: Red House·重庆市渝中区虎踞路66号(轨道交通5/9号线红岩村地铁站4号出口)
:calendar: 联名日期: 2024年7月20日
:alarm_clock: 联名时间: 14:00-17.00
:page_facing_up: 联名计划:
这是@Weasley is our King联名团 的两周年联名,我们常驻于重庆和成都两地,只联名哈利波特及其衍生系列的明信片。 2024 年7月20日的聚会有若干种明信片。只需带上您的邮票、文具和印章,即可参加我们的活动!!!我们欢迎所有明信片爱好者和哈利波特的粉丝们来参加我们的线下活动,但是请在2024年7月10日之前联系我,以便于提前印刷好明信片,感谢。
This is an illustration of all postcards.这是所有明信片的图鉴。

Here are the details of each postcard.这是每一张明信片的细节图。

Among the three postcards below, the one on the far right is a raster postcard whose color changes with different angles.以下三张明信片中,最右侧是一款随着角度的不同,颜色也会发生变化的光栅明信片。

The following six postcards are from Heiyin, a well-known local illustrator in Chongqing. At the same time, the fireworks part of this postcard uses silver hot stamping technology, which will be particularly dazzling under the light.以下六张明信片来自重庆本地的知名插画师黑音,同时这张明信片的烟花部分采用了烫银工艺,在光照下会特别耀眼。

The following three postcards are themed around food featured in Harry Potter.以下三张明信片都是以哈利波特中出现的的美食为主题。

This postcard depicts the Horcruxes in Harry Potter. Voldemort hid his evil soul fragments in 6 or 7 different objects. Approaching them will make people feel very grumpy!这张明信片描绘的是哈利波特中的魂器,伏地魔把自己邪恶的灵魂碎片藏进了6or7个不同的物体内,接近它们就会让人感觉很暴躁!

In the orange area below this postcard, we will have two versions: a regular version and a Chinese Braille version. The main difference between the two is the presentation of the braille portion. As a world-renowned literary work, Harry Potter also has a Chinese Braille version published in China. There are more than 17 million blind friends in China, and I hope they can also read this classic.在这张明信片的下方橙色区域,我们将设有两种版本:普通版和中国盲文版。这两者的主要区别在于盲文部分的呈现。作为享誉全球的文学作品,哈利波特在中国也有中国盲文版本出版。在中国有超过17000000盲人朋友,希望他们也能阅读到这一经典名著。

Hi friends! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

啊啊啊啊能不能换!!!

你好! 我想兑换任何霍格沃茨的卡。 我有很多漂亮的明信片。

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OddXURoiVA4HBDEVWav0mu1bCYCw_yM5

I am from Belarus. I would like to exchange. Here is my offer: Открытки для обмена – Google Drive

• Hi! I really want a postcard with a cake for Harry (one of those dedicated to food) I can also offer postcards about the Harry Potter universe and others. If you are interested, write to me, I will show you what I can offer.

good day to you! I would really like to exchange a card with Harry’s cake… if possible look at my exchanger…

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-losDA5YLHyuKxMfsnUmFzteQNKWi1wf

you can mail me the photo of card that you want,and I can exchange with you

Looking for swap these cards

I can offer you postcards from my city meetups