Jul.9th 2023- Guangzhou Holiday PC Meetup in Canton

:world_map: PROVINCE: Guangdong
:world_map: CITY: Guangzhou
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: STARBUCKS COFFEE in Wansheng Square
:calendar: DATE: 2023.7.9
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00-12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello, everyone! We are postcrossingers from Guangzhou Holiday Meetup. Through consideration, We gonna have the 37th Meetup about Maritime Silk Road in Guangzhou in July.

Registration Fee : Free
Offer: 3 designed meetup postcards
Request : Bring stamps, seals(or pens) by yourself
Activities :

1.Introduce yourself to others participants
2.Write postcards
3.Share your experience with others

If you’re interested to these meetup cards, feel free to leave your message!
Thank you!

4 Likes

I will be glad to exchange )))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

Looking for swap , this postcards, here is my offers

I sent PM to all dear friends above.

Hello everyone!
I would like to exchange postcards from this meeting. I’m sorry, I have only 1 postcard (from meating in Lipetsk, Russia)

It doesn’t matter. I’ll send a PM to you!

Good afternoon! I really want to exchange a postcard with the ship. My exchange cards can be viewed here

Julia

Dear friends, You sent me an awesome meetup postcard from Jinan University, Thank you so much for the beautiful postcard. It has no ID. If you could please send me the ID I would love to register it.
Annette Arnold-Boyd
12420 SW Tremont St.
Portland, OR 97225

daisy14.aab@gmail.com
Take care, Annette

Hello, Annette. Thank you for your message. I think the journey of my card is too long to I can not find its ID, because of the deadlin of 365 days. I’m happy my card can finally arrive to you safely.
Just enjoy the card! Warm regards!
Dongr