January 12, 2023 - San Francisco Meetup at USPS Stamp Dedication

Hi, I plan on attending. Is it too late to get postcrossing cards? I’d like 10 or 20 depending on what you have. Let me know! and thank you

Hello. What a neat event. I would like to get 30 if possible. Thank you.

1 Like

We have plenty, I’ll put you down for 20!

I will be there. I’d like 20, please! Will there be a meetup stamp?

Hello! I’d like to ask you is it possible to swap this card? Warm wishes from Poland, Joanna

Yes. Message me your address please, I’ll send you one

Not this time, I’m just doing the card

I would like to reserve 30. Thanks!

1 Like

Looking forward to this and meeting you all! This will be my first Postcrossing meetup :slight_smile:

I’d like to order 30 of the meetup cards please :heart: :rabbit:

Krystal

1 Like

I really wish I could attend the SF meetup! But I don’t have free time on workdays. Could you reserve 10 cards for me and mail it to me? I have also sent you a message. I really appreciate that!

1 Like

I really love this meet up card.Would anyone swap with me? I can send you a beautiful card from China,please contact me if you are interested,I will send you the offer

How can I order 10 cards please? :blush:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for responding. I look forward to seeing you there.

Hi, Joanna. If no one else responds, I will be happy to swap this card with you. Just let me know before the 12th.

I really love this meet up card.Would you swap with me? I can send you a beautiful card from China,please contact me if you are interested,I will send you the offer

MEETUP CARD UPDATE:
I will order the cards on January 3rd! Please let me know how many you want before then!

1 Like

I would like to reserve 10. Thanks!

1 Like

I might be able to attend. I’d like to order 30.

1 Like

Please let us know when you have placed the order for postcards so we can start making payment arrangements. Thank you.

1 Like

How will purchasing the postcards work? Will we have to show ID or anything and is this cash only at the event?