Jan.16th.2021 The Meet-up in Chengdu about Lunar New Year

:world_map:  PROVINCE: Sichuan
:world_map:  CITY: Chengdu
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: The teahouse inside the Renmin Park (may update the changes in future)
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: Jan.16th, 2021, 13:30
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN:
Writing meet-up cards and sharing your story with Postcrossing or any postcards related.
Pls bring your pen, stamps, glue, washi tape or anything you may need for writing postcards.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you interested to join us, simply send me PM, or find us on Wechat as :ChengduPCer, on Weibo as :Postcrossing-成都. I’m not online 24/7, but will contact u ASAP.

We have four design for this meet up:
1. The traditional paper-cut style of OX- Design By @yukie07
Will add some golden blocking.

2. The Yak with Mailbox- Design By @yukie07

The Yak living in Tibetan Plateau area, with strong body and long hair. Perched at an altitude of 3000-6000 meters.

3. The Mianzhu New Year Pictures-Happy Postcrossing- Painting By @LinF

The Mianzhu Lunar New Year pictures is one of the most famous New Year Pictures in China. The Pictures was first appeared in the Song Dynasty, and became very popular since the Ming Dynasty.

4. The Chinese Painting of Asian buffalos- Painting By 因因 Lettering By Letitia/零一

4 Likes

HI LinF :slight_smile:
I would love to swap with you the 2. The Yak with Mailbox
Possible?
Could offer you landscape and art and cats postcards in return :slight_smile:

Wow. Who designs the postcards for your meetups? They are all so eye-catching! Anyway, great work and have a lovely event!

Most of the cards are designed and painting by our meet-up group members. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you like these cards.

1 Like

Hi @LinF! We just wanted to say thank you for the nice postcard from this meeting that we received on Postcrossing’s PO box! We hope you all enjoyed your time together — thank you for thinking of us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow… any of these cards are available for swap ?