It's Postcrossing's 19th anniversary today! ๐ŸŽ‰

Time for confetti, cake and celebration! :birthday:

And a little surprise too! :wink:

109 Likes

Happy Anniversary :tada: :clinking_glasses: and congratulations on opening the shop! :trophy: :partying_face:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

5 Likes

Happy 19th Birthday :partying_face: and thank you so much for all that you do. You have brought so much joy to so many of us x

6 Likes

Happy Birthday , postcrossing brought joy to so many people in the world. Keep going. Lets celebrate wohoo :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary.

Didnโ€™t plan to write postcards this weekend but now I just decided to draw 2 addresses :smile:

6 Likes

:confetti_ball: :cupcake: :partying_face:

Thank you, dear Postcrossing team, for making this great hobby available to us! :postcrossing:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday and Congrats to the Shop !

12 Likes

Happy Anniversary! I m still quite new here, but I love it, and I have โ€˜metโ€™ so many lovely people in the British Isles forum :smiling_face:
Big thank you :star_struck:

4 Likes

Happy19thbirthday,
Postcrossing!:cake:
The whole world is feeling joy and happiness at Postcrossing. Thank you!
Maybe the surprise will be red and blue confetti๐ŸŽ‰

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :clinking_glasses: :hibiscus: :partying_face:
Thank you so much for this great idea and your fantastic work. You bring so much joy to so many people. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday dear Postcrossing!!! :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:

Not an hour goes by without me thinking of Postcrossing! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! :hugs:

4 Likes

:champagne::partying_face::birthday:

2 Likes

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:
:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :birthday:

5 Likes

I wish you a happy anniversary! :tada:

I canโ€™t believe it took me 19 years to finally discover Postcrossing. :postcrossing:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada:
I am so happy to be a part of this community.

4 Likes

Happy happy birthday!! :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to all of the postcrosser who make this community and project thriving :heart_hands::tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Wow. Thatโ€™s great. Happy Postcrossing anniversary. I just wrote about 30 postcards both for RR and official.
Itโ€™s so satisfying to be part of this community.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Hereโ€™s to another year of postcards that bring smiles to our faces :smiley: :cake: :partying_face:

2 Likes