Italy, meeting in TURIN 10 december 2022 - Christmas meeting

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Turin (TORINO) - Italy
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: TORINO PORTA NUOVA TRAIN STATION
:calendar: DATE: 10 DECEMBER 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN

We are happy to invite everyone to a meeting in TURIN.
We will meet at the train station TORINO PORTA NUOVA at 11.00 am, in the hall of the station. We will have a littel walk through the city and we will have lunch together. We will have a Postcrossing Meeting card Christmas themed, colored front and back (You will buy the cards directly at the meeting).
You can bring stamps, colored pens, stickers, etc. because we will sign and prepare the postcards together :slight_smile:
If you are interested in coming, please let me know :slight_smile:
For any other info, please replay this topic.

UPDATE We will have lunch at FLORIO CAFE’ - 12.30 were we will eat and sign

-Martina-

5 Likes

Hello. Here the meeting card we will have :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Se qualcuno vuole organizzare uno swap io vorrei riceverne una da Torino :slight_smile:

anche a me piacerebbe uno scambio. grazie mille

Hi! Lovely card :heart_eyes: Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Hi! I would like to swap)
With this girl (meetup 24 December)

Or any other card here

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fNAoelWbaqM-QM86vIRiN6eXcaNVG636

maybe someone would like to exchange

Ciao a tutti, collezione cartoline dei meetup. Sto cercando qualcuno interessato a scambiare quella del meetup di Torino. Grazie!!

My offer for a swap:

Hi! I’m new to Postcrossing. I’ve send out my first 5 postcards and I’m waiting for them to be received. I’m from Turin and I’d love to take part in the meeting but unfortunately that day I work from 10 to 19 :pleading_face: Is it possible to still buy the themed postcards or do I have to wait till the next meeting in Turin? I’m asking this as someone who’s really new to everything about it, so sorry if this questions are stupid :pleading_face::love_letter:

Hello, I want to swap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eaIYeRC1YipTVra_9EAmnrdxWn6pymKq?usp=sharing

Hello!
I would like to wap.
my offers

Grazie.

ciao, scambierei una cartolina del postcrossing meeting di Settembre a Locarno con una di Torino grazie!

Ciao ragazzi!! Posso partecipare anche io al meetup?

Scusate il ritardo con cui ve lo chiedo, ma non sapevo fino ad oggi se avrei potuto partecipare. :pray:

Ciao. Certo la partecipazione è libera … fammi solo sapere se è confermato così ti aspettiamo :sweat_smile:

Hello! This postcard is amazing!:heart_eyes: I would like to swap. Write me please. Happy postcrossing and happy new year!:christmas_tree::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

Hello! I would like to exchange for this postcard. You can choose any postcard from my album - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/VAu5/s56QcPFFo

Hello everyone! I hope you’ll have nice meetup. I would like swap for meetup card, there is what I can offer you: Обменник – Google Drive

hello
Id like to swap

Hello! I want this beautiful postcard for swap, my swap Postcrossing for swap ✉ — Яндекс.Диск