Is it possible to make the text larger?

Is it possible to have the option to increase (or decrease for that matter) font size in our posts? I don’t see where that is a possibility. I’m hoping I’m just missing something.

It is!

Go to the preferences section of your profile, and then under interface, you can change the text size.

To get to your profile, click on your icon up top, then double click your username.

2 Likes

Thank you, as I didn’t know that existed, but that isn’t actually quite what I’m looking for.

I want to be able to use different text sizes within a thread. For example, when posting within the round robins.

In the previous forum, you could do something like this, but not sure how to get the same results here in the new forum:
[size=10] EXAMPLE [/size]

1 Like

Sorry, I misunderstood. I’ve seen discussion of bold, italic and colour, but nothing relating to size.

No problem! I’m definitely figuring things out as I go and learning something new everyday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can use # sign

one hashtag

two hashtag

3 hashtag

Works if you leave a gap after the hashtag sign.
#(gap)text

3 Likes

You can use # for changing the size of the font

hello

hello

hello

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you use the headers, you can also create automatic table of contents with them under the :gear: tab in the edit menu. They can be very useful to get to the section you are looking for! However, you can only include a TOC in the very first post of any topic and they make it a little bit harder to get to the bottom of the topic, so choose wisely whether you want to include a TOC or not.

### big
## bigger
# biggest

big

bigger

biggest

is it?

i think so

let’s prove it

is it work?

yes it is

1 Like

:thinking: so it seems we can only create larger text if we also have the additional space?

Testing

testing again
and testing again

Ok, the space doesn’t look too bad :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it also possible to make the font’s size smaller? (for example if one goes offtopic (which they shouldn’t anyway, I know))

Yes, you can write small

small Screenshot_2021-01-04 General Topics

2 Likes